XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything

Discus and support XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so as far as I know, nothing on my PC has changed. But for some reason the client will no longer install games, saying the location (c:) is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinA2, Aug 28, 2019.

1. KevinA2
    KevinA2 Guest

Hi, so as far as I know, nothing on my PC has changed. But for some reason the client will no longer install games, saying the location (cXBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything :) is not setup for this.

I check the relevant settings, everything is set up correctly to install and save to c:. I only have one drive, it has just under 1TB free space. But the install button remains grey:

XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything [​IMG]

In this pic, it's preload, but this also applies to any game I try. Just to say, when I go to the "Set it as your location...", this is what I see:

XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything [​IMG]

Hoping someone can help. Thank you.

:)

KevinA2, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything - Similar Threads - beta client Windows

2. How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta): I'm trying to run a game downloaded with the Xbox App (beta) on Windows 10. This game keeps crashing on startup. The game is written with an older version of Unity and saves a log file into the...
  3. Xbox Beta Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Game Pass: I bought it Xbox Beta Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month with my credit card. Bank took the money but gamepass was not active and I cant see the order history on microsoft page. Payment appears in my...
  4. Modern Warfare Beta not working despite purchasing preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Beta not working despite purchasing preorder: I digitally preordered COD Modern Warfare several weeks ago with the intention to play the beta, however when I try to access it on my XBOX it says "Sorry, you're too early". I'm bummed because I...
  5. MW Beta slow download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW Beta slow download: I uninstalled the beta during the issues and reinstalled. After 2 hrs im still only at 4%. I have 1GB fios which is showing 760 down in the network test. Any solutions??? Will take over 24hrs at...
  6. Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Open Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Open Beta: I pre ordered this game and received a message from xbox live that I can download the Beta and begin playing on Sept 19th. Today is Sept 19th so I downloaded the beta using the link that was in...
  7. Overwatch Beta Client

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Beta Client: Hello everyone. Would like to inform everyone that the client can be downloaded now for flagged accounts without codes. Worked for me now in marketplace. 0971a327-28c4-41f1-adb4-f9dff72c5945
  8. Overwatch Open Beta codes/Client download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Open Beta codes/Client download: Hello. I've preordered overwatch digital trough Xbox store 25.04.2016 and should be granted access to open beta. I havent recived my friend code and the beta client is not avalible for download....
  9. Reinstalling a beta client that has been hidden on my Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling a beta client that has been hidden on my Ready to Install list: I'm looking to reinstall the For Honor beta client with open beta coming up. I deleted it and hid it on my Ready to Install list, however with no store entry I have no way of figuring out how to...
  10. Overwatch Open Beta codes/Client download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Open Beta codes/Client download: Hello. I've preordered overwatch digital trough Xbox store 25.04.2016 and should be granted access to open beta. I havent recived my friend code and the beta client is not avalible for download....