Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrazyCrayon, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

/u/KrazyCrayon, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BRODIEMAN-27AFC304-8 Win User

Xbox One S Controller - Play & Charge Kit Issue?

Also, just noticed the charge icon on the console home screen doesn't show any progress.

It usually shows a charging animation.
  3. FinnGiant Win User

Fallout 4 wont load

Well, it doesn't seem to think there's any game inserted at all. There is no little ring on the game icon to show its inserted, I think its problem is reading the disc, to begin with.
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  5. HassanB Win User

Not able to enter Public Beta.

Hello,

That information has not been updated on that page for quite some time. Clicking the "Private Beta" icon doesn't do anything, it never has, it's just a tile there for show.

For any issues with the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta please make a post in the private beta forums here.

If you're getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" when visiting the page above then this means that you don't have access yet. Please be patient as a forum support staffer will need to check if you're eligible for forum access. You can only access the beta
    forums from the gamertag that actually registered for the beta dashboard. You will not be able to access the private beta forums if you've downloaded your profile to another console and that converted your account from points to currency.
  6. HassanB Win User

Can't access Public Beta!

Hello,

That information has not been updated on that page for quite some time. Clicking the "Private Beta" icon doesn't do anything, it never has, it's just a tile there for show.

For any issues with the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta please make a post in the private beta forums here.

If you're getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" when visiting the page above then this means that you don't have access yet. Please be patient as a forum support staffer will need to check if you're eligible for forum access. You can only access the beta forums
    from the gamertag that actually registered for the beta dashboard. You will not be able to access the private beta forums if you've downloaded your profile to another console and that converted your account from points to currency.
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

1. Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix? - Similar Threads - Beta Doesn't show

2. Joined the RTX beta, but doesn't connect

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the RTX beta, but doesn't connect: I joined the RXT beta for windows 10 and when ever I load up minecraft it doesn't bring me to the beta. I have a 2060 RTX which should work. Minecraft is in the latest update. I don't know what's...
  3. The Captures section of the Xbox Beta app on Android doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    The Captures section of the Xbox Beta app on Android doesn't work.: When you click on it, it doesn't do anything. I used to show you all the screenshots you take from your Xbox, but now it stopped working. Greetings and thank you very much. submitted by...
  4. Xbox One S doesn't work after system update (I'm part of the beta previews)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S doesn't work after system update (I'm part of the beta previews): My Xbox One S sends me to the "Something went Wrong" screen. I let my Xbox sit overnight unplugged, I tried doing an offline update, in which what happens is that it downloads (from the USB), then...
  5. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  6. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...
  7. Xbox game pass (beta) - Sunset Overdrive doesn't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass (beta) - Sunset Overdrive doesn't start: So, I've been searching for a while now about this problem and it seems it's an old problem. When I launch the game, everything looks fine, in the menu i can config the game, but when i press...
  8. On xbox one s minecraft beta doesn't wanna syncing my data and its just loading.... what...

in XboX Insiders
    On xbox one s minecraft beta doesn't wanna syncing my data and its just loading.... what...: Title... submitted by /u/reinki [link] [comments]
  9. Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore: Hi everyone! I have being playing this game for about 2 days now through the Xbox Game Pass (PC), and today I tryied to open the game and got this error: https://imgur.com/a/mQYFnF8 The...
  10. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...: Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the...