Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same...

Discus and support Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Each time the application is completely closed, the connection state is reset, causing that if you are in offline mode on the console it will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same...

Each time the application is completely closed, the connection state is reset, causing that if you are in offline mode on the console it will automatically be changed to connected.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 29, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly

Hello! Did you try to synchronize the control to another device to check if it connects? Or another device to the pc that is used? These procedures can already define where the error is.
  3. ShadNuke Win User

Connection to xbox live

There is a known issue that was recently posted on this page
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Do you have any other pcs or devices running when you are playing on the Xbox? And are you having the same sort of intermittent connectivity issues on any other devices?
  4. KO5000pr0HITMAN Win User

No option to Stream from Xbox One on Windows 10

make sure the xbox and the pc connected to the same router and go to the settings > preferences and enable (allow game streaming to other devices (beta) ) if you did that and it didn't work it's in the beta phase so there's some issues
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

Can i have two Xbox One console with the same account?

Hi, yes this will work fine.

You Gold status will be there on both consoles and your saves will be synchronized while you're connected with Xbox Live.
  6. OUgroundGAME Win User

OXM unboxes Xbox One (Microsoft hides Spec info)

It was a beta machine with the sticker covered. That's why it has the extra port. Same usb connection you find on printers & other devices.
Thema:

1. Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same... - Similar Threads - beta doesn't synchronize

2. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  3. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...
  4. Xbox game pass (beta) - Sunset Overdrive doesn't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass (beta) - Sunset Overdrive doesn't start: So, I've been searching for a while now about this problem and it seems it's an old problem. When I launch the game, everything looks fine, in the menu i can config the game, but when i press...
  5. On xbox one s minecraft beta doesn't wanna syncing my data and its just loading.... what...

in XboX Insiders
    On xbox one s minecraft beta doesn't wanna syncing my data and its just loading.... what...: Title... submitted by /u/reinki [link] [comments]
  6. Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore: Hi everyone! I have being playing this game for about 2 days now through the Xbox Game Pass (PC), and today I tryied to open the game and got this error: https://imgur.com/a/mQYFnF8 The...
  7. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...: Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the...
  8. Still no beta app whom else doesn't have an inv to the new beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Still no beta app whom else doesn't have an inv to the new beta app?: I would have thought I would have it by now I even factory restored twice. They said that they increased the number of ppl getting. Who else still no in the beta preview app? submitted by...
  9. Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive não inicia Xbox beta PC [Mod translation-Sunset Overdrive doesn't start...: Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Já tentei desligar o anti virus antes de jogar, desinstalar...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription.: Xbox (Beta) App doesn't recognize my subscription. it worked fine until today. settings says it can't load my subscription. and "my games" tab says "Sorry partner! Looks like you're stuck in no...