Xbox (Beta) Download too slow

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Download too slow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a 400 mbits download speed, but if i start a download in a Game Pass library i only have 1 mbits or even worse. What is the Problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StroneX, Jun 13, 2019.

1. StroneX
    StroneX Guest

I have a 400 mbits download speed, but if i start a download in a Game Pass library i only have 1 mbits or even worse. What is the Problem?

:)

StroneX, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi there,

Welcome to the club. There are a number of issues with the PC game pass at the moment. Slow downloads is just one of them. I've been trying to download Metro Exodus for past three hours and it's barely hovered over 3 mb/s. Well it's more like 2mb/s,
    than nothing, then a 2-3 mb/s burst.

Then there is the issue with the app itself. The 'Store' page doesn't work. Just shows a 'Sorry Partner!' message. I take it you have this too?

It seems that demand has outstripped supply. I managed to download Gears of War Ultimate yesterday, but since this has been on the Windows Store for some time now, I'm going to assume it's located on different servers.
  3. GamerPaul2017 Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

Is anyone else having trouble with Plants Vs Zombies GW2 Beta downloading EXTREMELY slow? Most of our other games have NEVER downloaded this slow.
  4. Skunn3r 2o1o Win User

XBOX LIVE Slow download speed

im on ethernet 60 mb , and somtimes xbox is very slow at downloading but then somtimes its not because im a user of good connection when somthing downloads slow or i lag in games i notice it str8 away and get p i s ** of lol ! but i no its xbox that is
    slow as ads take long to load especially in this new beta .
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Downloading is too slow now.

Hey there, RealFnCool! I'm very sorry to see any connection issues! I hope that I've got the answers you are looking for!

If you have multiple consoles connected to your router, you will want to make sure that you do not have port forwarding set up. To ensure you have a device that supports multiple consoles, could you please post up your router and modem information? This
    way we can ensure there are no known issues with the device you are using.

Once we have that, I can get you the appropriate steps to set up UPnP on your router, and hopefully get you fully sorted out! :)
  6. kev0039 Win User

24+ hour installation

My download speed is 1.20 mbps, is this too slow??
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) Download too slow - Similar Threads - Beta Download too

2. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  3. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  4. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  5. Xbox APP (XGP) for PC (Beta) not downloading games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox APP (XGP) for PC (Beta) not downloading games.: Currently I installed the PC beta Xbox App to download games from the XGP. Unfortunately after hitting 61% the APP just stopped downloading the game entirely and is showing 0b/s download speed....
  6. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  7. Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download: Some games never pass the "Preparing" stage of the installation - they always go into Error mode with this error: Turn on Windows Update Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update...
  8. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  9. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments]
  10. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396