Xbox (Beta) Download too slow

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Download too slow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a 400 mbits download speed, but if i start a download in a Game Pass library i only have 1 mbits or even worse. What is the Problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StroneX, Jun 13, 2019.

1. StroneX
    StroneX Guest

I have a 400 mbits download speed, but if i start a download in a Game Pass library i only have 1 mbits or even worse. What is the Problem?

:)

StroneX, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi there,

Welcome to the club. There are a number of issues with the PC game pass at the moment. Slow downloads is just one of them. I've been trying to download Metro Exodus for past three hours and it's barely hovered over 3 mb/s. Well it's more like 2mb/s,
    than nothing, then a 2-3 mb/s burst.

Then there is the issue with the app itself. The 'Store' page doesn't work. Just shows a 'Sorry Partner!' message. I take it you have this too?

It seems that demand has outstripped supply. I managed to download Gears of War Ultimate yesterday, but since this has been on the Windows Store for some time now, I'm going to assume it's located on different servers.
  3. GamerPaul2017 Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

Is anyone else having trouble with Plants Vs Zombies GW2 Beta downloading EXTREMELY slow? Most of our other games have NEVER downloaded this slow.
  4. Skunn3r 2o1o Win User

XBOX LIVE Slow download speed

im on ethernet 60 mb , and somtimes xbox is very slow at downloading but then somtimes its not because im a user of good connection when somthing downloads slow or i lag in games i notice it str8 away and get p i s ** of lol ! but i no its xbox that is
    slow as ads take long to load especially in this new beta .
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Downloading is too slow now.

Hey there, RealFnCool! I'm very sorry to see any connection issues! I hope that I've got the answers you are looking for!

If you have multiple consoles connected to your router, you will want to make sure that you do not have port forwarding set up. To ensure you have a device that supports multiple consoles, could you please post up your router and modem information? This
    way we can ensure there are no known issues with the device you are using.

Once we have that, I can get you the appropriate steps to set up UPnP on your router, and hopefully get you fully sorted out! :)
  6. kev0039 Win User

24+ hour installation

My download speed is 1.20 mbps, is this too slow??
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) Download too slow - Similar Threads - Beta Download too

2. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  3. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  4. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  5. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.: I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as...
  6. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  7. Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...: Ive downloaded the latest windows update (just to get it out of the way) and my pc app used to work. once I couldn't install some games I tried to reinstall the app and now everytime I download...
  8. Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on Xbox (Beta) App for PC: The download speeds on the Xbox app for the PC are extremely slow. If I use the Microsoft Store to download a product (Gears of War 4 for example) i get over 100mb/s download and even reaching...
  9. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  10. There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are a lot of games on Xbox (beta) that can't be downloaded.: Windows 10 Pro, version number: 1903-18362.295. The language is Chinese (People's Republic of China). My region is the Hong Kong special administrative region. I am currently an XGPU member....