Xbox beta for PC installer app not working

Discus and support Xbox beta for PC installer app not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Running a fully updated version of Windows 10. (1909) Running the Xbox BETA installer on my PC. After agreeing to the T&C and clicking Install, I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcAlperin, Feb 14, 2020.

1. MarcAlperin
    MarcAlperin Guest

Running a fully updated version of Windows 10. (1909)

Running the Xbox BETA installer on my PC. After agreeing to the T&C and clicking Install, I get a loading screen for a second or two and then a screen that says "Make sure you're connected, then try updating again. We weren't able to update Windows (0x80131509)"

I absolutely am connected to the internet on this PC. The normal Xbox console companion app works just fine. Rebooting my computer has not helped. Please advise.

:)

MarcAlperin, Feb 14, 2020
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. Yombi GS Win User

Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta

Did you installed the Xbox(beta) app to your PC?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

problème erreur 0x80080206 [Mod Translation-problem error 0x80080206]

Hi Yannis,

In order to install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store App, you will need to ensure your Windows 10 device is on a 1903 OS build or greater (Current 1909). The easiest way to ensure your PC is ready to go for this game and any other game
    that comes to Game Pass for PC is to install the Xbox (Beta) App with the steps posted here. This will force the PC to install
    an OS version that can run all Game Pass for PC games and allow users to easily find them inside the Xbox (Beta) App.

Let us know if you have the most recent OS build for Windows and the Xbox (Beta) App and try installing the game from the app as well.
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
Thema:

1. Xbox beta for PC installer app not working - Similar Threads - beta installer app

2. Xbox Beta App not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App not installing: Stops at installation. "Making things awesome." 2f8b8d6a-9e61-4b50-8e7c-b0ca648a85ae
  3. New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed: Anyone else having this issue? On the app, there is a "jump back in" section, however when I click on the game it says "download to console" when the game is already downloaded. I assumed you...
  4. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194: Hello, I was having issues with this all night last night and tried everything i could think of to get this working. I even completely reformatted my SSD ( i was going to anyway no big deal) and...
  6. Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) Looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x80190194): I can't download the app. I have tried so many different ways but ofc Nothing. 69fb54b2-3681-4cbd-89fd-b4dc886f4b7b
  7. Xbox (Beta) App for PC will not install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC will not install: Hello. I've updated my Windows to the most recent version, I've ran the install app as an admin, and I've tried rebooting my pc multiple times. I looked for the app on the Windows Store, but it...
  8. Install of the Xbox Gamepass (Beta) PC app fails with the error - 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Install of the Xbox Gamepass (Beta) PC app fails with the error - 0x80190194: I'm trying to install the Xbox Gamepass PC app, but so far installation has repeatedly failed with the error message; ''Looks like something went wrong, We weren't able to install the app...
  9. Cannot install from Xbox Beta App or MS Store - no hard drives detected (0 Unknown available)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install from Xbox Beta App or MS Store - no hard drives detected (0 Unknown available): [img] Hi, I have Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox and PC MS account. I cannot download any game pass games using the PC apps. In MS store, the install button does nothing at all (no error...
  10. Xbox beta app keeps crashing if i click on game. Any NEW games installed will crash at...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app keeps crashing if i click on game. Any NEW games installed will crash at...: I've started resetting, uninstall and reinstall. Setting MS store to be able to play offline. Making sure date time are correct. I'm at my wits end and pretty annoyed. Makes game pass useless...