Xbox beta for PC preventing PC going to sleep

Discus and support Xbox beta for PC preventing PC going to sleep in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the title, the app prevents my computer from sleeping. I see on forums others have had the issue. I have confirmed it is the app causing it on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Raub99, Aug 5, 2019.

1. /u/Raub99
    /u/Raub99 Guest

In the title, the app prevents my computer from sleeping. I see on forums others have had the issue. I have confirmed it is the app causing it on my computer, just hoping to get the issue some more light so I don't have to constantly close the app.

submitted by /u/Raub99
    [link] [comments]

/u/Raub99, Aug 5, 2019
  2. IV LUK3 VI Win User

Xbox (Beta) on PC not keeping in progress download files between reboots.

Could be an issue with your PC possibly going into sleep mode and not downloading anything, which could be sorted in the settings of your PC.

If not it could be a problem with the settings relating to the microsoft store on your PC
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Game of the year 2012

Go buy Sleeping Dogs. Do it now. Turn off you PC, grab your car keys, and go buy it.
  4. janitz Win User

XBOX Turn Off, sometimes hangs

Yah, this is more of a system hang similar to a Windows PC trying to go into standby with a poorly written device driver installed that won't go to sleep.

I haven't had this happen since, but I'm also making sure to close out the Play To on my PC before issuing the XBox Off command.
  5. MB5656 Win User

Can't stream media from wirelessly, but can when wired

hi is there any NAT errors when you try connection to pc or on line?

if so reset router and see if it works. also you fire wall may prevent streaming from your pc and xbox. go to control panel on your pc go to fire wall and edit it to your uses

hope that helps :)
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you on Xbox or PC?

If it is PC, you will need the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta and your PC will need to be running Windows 10 1903 build.
Thema:

1. Xbox beta for PC preventing PC going to sleep - Similar Threads - beta preventing going

2. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  3. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing: Hello, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who's on PC using the Xbox (Beta) app and trying to cross-play party chat with xbox players. They've been experiencing issues when another PC player joins...
  5. XBOX(beta) problème boite de dialogue: "sélectionner un périphérique de carte à puce"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX(beta) problème boite de dialogue: "sélectionner un périphérique de carte à puce"...: See https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/xboxbeta-probl%c3%a8me-boite-de-dialogue/196099ad-8ab6-435f-afff-20f01140b585?messageId=775ce820-1368-4d23-9155-fbd4743e6995 That...
  6. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  7. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  8. Xbox (BETA) Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer: Hey i am trying to download the Xbox (BETA) app but it keeps getting stuck and i have tried everything i can think of, i tried deleting it and retrying, ive tried opening it as administrator and...
  9. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Beta App Mic problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Mic problems: I recently downloaded the Xbox beta app for my PC, so I can be in voice comms with my brother and his friends. Every time I join said voice comms I'm greeted with an error, and a message saying...