Xbox beta for PC preventing PC going to sleep

Discus and support Xbox beta for PC preventing PC going to sleep in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the title, the app prevents my computer from sleeping. I see on forums others have had the issue. I have confirmed it is the app causing it on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Raub99, Aug 5, 2019.

1. /u/Raub99
    /u/Raub99 Guest

In the title, the app prevents my computer from sleeping. I see on forums others have had the issue. I have confirmed it is the app causing it on my computer, just hoping to get the issue some more light so I don't have to constantly close the app.

submitted by /u/Raub99
    [link] [comments]

/u/Raub99, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Game of the year 2012

Go buy Sleeping Dogs. Do it now. Turn off you PC, grab your car keys, and go buy it.
  3. MB5656 Win User

Can't stream media from wirelessly, but can when wired

hi is there any NAT errors when you try connection to pc or on line?

if so reset router and see if it works. also you fire wall may prevent streaming from your pc and xbox. go to control panel on your pc go to fire wall and edit it to your uses

hope that helps :)
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you on Xbox or PC?

If it is PC, you will need the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta and your PC will need to be running Windows 10 1903 build.
  5. janitz Win User

XBOX Turn Off, sometimes hangs

Yah, this is more of a system hang similar to a Windows PC trying to go into standby with a poorly written device driver installed that won't go to sleep.

I haven't had this happen since, but I'm also making sure to close out the Play To on my PC before issuing the XBox Off command.
  6. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Typical Microsoft. Take the IP Conflict / DNS issues caused by PC's going to sleep and introduce them into the XBox One.

Great move. Really needs a fix to be in the next update
Thema:

1. Xbox beta for PC preventing PC going to sleep - Similar Threads - beta preventing going

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft beta glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta glitch: So I have the minecraft beta but I would like so get out of it but even though I have unrolled from the program and reinstalled it is still downloading the beta version of the game when I go into...
  4. Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta: To save some space on my HD, I deleted Minecraft while I was in the Minecraft Beta, but now cannot reinstall it. Everytime I go into the Store & click the Install button - nothing happens...
  5. no puedo salir de la beta que de por cierto me metio a la beta sin mi autorización...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo salir de la beta que de por cierto me metio a la beta sin mi autorización...: Hola buenas tardes haces 2 días yo hice la misma pregunta pero no me entendieron y pues vengo aquí preguntas miren este es el caso, hace 4 días me compre el juego y estaba muy bien hasta después...
  6. Flight Simulator PC Beta Question

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Simulator PC Beta Question: Has anyone actually played this? At the E3 convention they stated to sign up with Windows and Xbox Insider in order to try the beta and I have yet to see this pop up in any of the Insider Apps or...
  7. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  8. Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...: Tento conectar mas da esse erro de internet, sendo que no a internet esta funcionando perfeitamente. windows atualizado, so nao consigo logar na conta e em nem uma outra também. [Translation-I...
  9. No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...: Hola buenas tardees vengo a reportar un problema hace 2 dias estaba jugando normalmente cuando me saca del juego y lo vuelvo a poner y estaba en la beta cuando revisee colo quitarla no tenia ni la...
  10. Xbox game pass(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass(beta): Hej Vad är ett Xbox game pass för PC och behöver jag äga en Xbox innan jag kan ladda ner appen eller kan jag hämta appen ändå? [Translation-Hi What is an Xbox game pass for PC and do I need to...