Xbox Beta for Windows 10 memory problem.

Discus and support Xbox Beta for Windows 10 memory problem. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox beta app alone uses almost 4 GB of memory while in use!! That’s crazy. I’m trying to play Forza but it keeps crashing. I have 16gb 3200mhz... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zodspeed, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/Zodspeed
    /u/Zodspeed Guest

The Xbox beta app alone uses almost 4 GB of memory while in use!! That’s crazy. I’m trying to play Forza but it keeps crashing. I have 16gb 3200mhz

submitted by /u/Zodspeed
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zodspeed, Jul 11, 2019
  2. DonSRQ Win User

Jigsaw Freezing issue

I have had the same freeze problems with Jigsaw; just tried getting out of Windows 10 XBox Beta and back to Windows 10 Xbox..... IT WORKS. No more freezing.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

Hello SugarGorilla,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your computer's memory is being consume tremendously when you are downloading a game through the Xbox App beta. We suggest making sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. Oliver L from DE Win User

Can't access messages

I have the same problem. Even deleting ALL messages using Smartglass Beta did not help - Xbox App keeps crashing as soon as I go to the messages section. On Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
  5. Ackis Win User

Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

Does the memory leak go away when you close the program?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta for Windows 10 memory problem. - Similar Threads - Beta Windows memory

2. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  3. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  4. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  5. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  6. Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 Feedback not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 Feedback not working: I was trying to give some feedback on the Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10, by clicking on my profile photo, then in that drop-down menu "Feedback" but it appears to do nothing. TLDR: Built-in Feedback...
  7. Windows Xbox (Beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App: Several problems with this Application over the past couple days; Since a couple of days ago, the Xbox PC App whenever loaded, loads in a black screen, and I've tried force closing it via Task...
  8. Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default app installation drive on Windows 10 for the Xbox Beta: I was using this drive to install my games on a previous installation of the system, but I had to format it and now I cannot change the default drive back to this drive because windows finds the...
  9. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy: I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces...
  10. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak: I have signed up for the PC Game Pass beta, but every time I attempt to download a game, the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my computer just has to reset itself. It...