Xbox Beta for Windows 10 memory problem.

Discus and support Xbox Beta for Windows 10 memory problem. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox beta app alone uses almost 4 GB of memory while in use!! That’s crazy. I’m trying to play Forza but it keeps crashing. I have 16gb 3200mhz... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zodspeed, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/Zodspeed
    /u/Zodspeed Guest

The Xbox beta app alone uses almost 4 GB of memory while in use!! That’s crazy. I’m trying to play Forza but it keeps crashing. I have 16gb 3200mhz

submitted by /u/Zodspeed
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zodspeed, Jul 11, 2019
  2. DonSRQ Win User

Jigsaw Freezing issue

I have had the same freeze problems with Jigsaw; just tried getting out of Windows 10 XBox Beta and back to Windows 10 Xbox..... IT WORKS. No more freezing.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

Hello SugarGorilla,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your computer's memory is being consume tremendously when you are downloading a game through the Xbox App beta. We suggest making sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. Oliver L from DE Win User

Can't access messages

I have the same problem. Even deleting ALL messages using Smartglass Beta did not help - Xbox App keeps crashing as soon as I go to the messages section. On Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
  5. Marwan699 Win User

i want to know too .. hope they answer
  6. Ackis Win User

Does the memory leak go away when you close the program?
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta for Windows 10 memory problem. - Similar Threads - Beta Windows memory

2. Xbox (Beta) Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Windows 10: Ao vincular minha conta Steam Xbox live pelo aplicativo como posso adicionar meu amigos da Steam e jogar com eles dentro da Xbox Live no Windows 10? 5f12cb31-73cf-443f-8a48-599bc2b8f727
  3. Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know if or when the Project xCloud insider beta will come to Windows 10?: I'm really surprised the beta is android only. I got accepted, but I can't use it because the only android I have is a chromebook, which doesn't launch games for some reason (always restarts the...
  4. windows 10 xbox app beta mic sensitivity

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app beta mic sensitivity: is this not a thing? and to tell me that most mics have good noise reduction is bs cause i'm using a pair of $400 gaming sennheiser and i can get my mic to work good on any other app. ts3....
  5. minecraft windows 10 eddition beta

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 eddition beta: so i joined the windows 10 eddition beta (i forget why) but i had to leave so i could play realms and servers with my friends. but i have tried every fourm xbox support and a whole bunch of...
  6. Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync: Hey guys, I'm currently playing Outer Worlds on Xbox One (through Game Pass - which is a great subscription btw) and I've also installed Outer Worlds on my work & home PC through the xbox (beta)...
  7. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...
  9. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy: I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces...
  10. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak: I have signed up for the PC Game Pass beta, but every time I attempt to download a game, the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my computer just has to reset itself. It...