Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can I find the games installed on my secondary hard drive after installing a new version of Windows on my first hard drive? The app itself does not let... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Z4N1T, Jan 20, 2020.

1. /u/Z4N1T
    /u/Z4N1T Guest

Can I find the games installed on my secondary hard drive after installing a new version of Windows on my first hard drive? The app itself does not let me change the installation path to D until I have removed all the games that have already been installed. With any other game launcher, I had no problem looking for games that were already installed, but it seems impossible with this one. There may be a workaround so I don't have to reinstall all of the games that are already installed.

submitted by /u/Z4N1T
    [link] [comments]

/u/Z4N1T, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gears 5 ask me to choose a NTFS drive to install, but mine is already in NTFS and i still cannot select it

Sorry to hear it. If you're trying to install from the Beta app then try launching the Store app and search for the game there to install it.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

problème erreur 0x80080206 [Mod Translation-problem error 0x80080206]

Hi Yannis,

In order to install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store App, you will need to ensure your Windows 10 device is on a 1903 OS build or greater (Current 1909). The easiest way to ensure your PC is ready to go for this game and any other game
    that comes to Game Pass for PC is to install the Xbox (Beta) App with the steps posted here. This will force the PC to install
    an OS version that can run all Game Pass for PC games and allow users to easily find them inside the Xbox (Beta) App.

Let us know if you have the most recent OS build for Windows and the Xbox (Beta) App and try installing the game from the app as well.
  5. CkZA Win User

Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.

I went and got a game pass - I can see the fact that I am allowed to download AoE2 via the MS Store webpage. But once I click install it opens the store app on my windows PC and says it's not available.

Xbox Game App (beta) doesn't even show the game under search.
  6. Smwutches Win User

pre ordered Divsion 2

Are you looking for the beta? If it hasn't automatically installed and is not listed as ready to install in your games and apps, try searching for it on the store.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games? - Similar Threads - Beta Game App

2. Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.: I have been unable to play any games on the Xbox (Beta) App for the last few days. For example, I was able to play "Sea of Thieves" without any issues until a few days ago, when I went to load the...
  3. Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...: So I've been playing FInal Fantasy XV on PC through the Xbox Beta App and been having some performance issues. Game usually stays at 60 FPS for the first few minutes after I launch the game, but...
  4. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  5. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  6. Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app: I recently bought a new laptop with which I got a Xbox Game Pass for about a week I played games happily but now when I try download anything from huge Triple A titles to small Indie games its...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: Hi,i have a problem with xbox beta app every time i enter the app crash with an error java script error my system is up to date and drivers [img] 04b6950d-1493-4b6b-a6b0-50577c8abbe8
  8. Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading: Hello all, I have been having this problem for 2 days now and i have tried all the troubleshooting steps on the internet with no help. Here goes: -when trying to install any game from my...
  9. Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games: I bought the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to play some games. The first problem is that I can not download any games because I am not able to login to the Xbox(Beta) app. Always if I try to log in...
  10. Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app: So I have seen this being a reoccurring issue for the past year now, but when launching games from the windows store or through the Xbox beta app, the game shows the first splash screen then...