Xbox (Beta) Game Issues?

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Game Issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have attempted to install 'Surviving Mars' on my Windows 10 Laptop. Unfortunately it came upwith an error and never fully installed. Now the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unkn0wnLoc4tion, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) Game Issues?

So i have attempted to install 'Surviving Mars' on my Windows 10 Laptop. Unfortunately it came upwith an error and never fully installed.

Now the game appears in my Xbox (Beta) App and on my start menu, but attempting to launch it it does nothing. If i go to the 'Details' option from the right click menu on the Xbox Beta app, it gives me the option to install it, but on clicking install it
    brings up the progress status for a split second and then the button to install reappears!! :O

Has anyone else experienced this? And if so, how the hell did you get around it? as i am stuck!

I have checked 'Add and Remove Programs' it does not appear there, i have uninstalled and re-installed Xbox Beta, twice!... Same Results. I have rebooted my machine several times throughout the process of trying to uninstall the game. I have checked all
    my drivers are upto date, Windows updates are all correct, i am at a loss on what else to try, i have even attempted to find the files manually, but even searching for 'surviving mars' or paradox brings up nothing other than my city skylines files.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

:)

Unkn0wnLoc4tion, Aug 12, 2019
  2. ExiledMender816 Win User

Redeemed a Titanfall beta code on Xbox.com. It is not downloading on my console.

At the moment you don't need the Beta Key anymore to access the beta.

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”. Also, in some Xbox Live regions you’ll see a “Join The Titanfall
    Beta” link on the home page of Xbox One, next to My Game and Apps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

4. MisterSwitch Win User

New Ghost Recon

5. FreakRoach Win User

Fallout 76 Preorder

Your friends are playing only the Beta version of the game. You can also download Fallout 76 beta and play the beta version if you pre-ordered the main game from Xbox Store
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

how to manually use the game recorder on the xbox one?

If you not in the beta. Go to dashboard. Click on snap. And click on game DVR. I f you on beta. Double tap XBOX buttion. And then click on GAME DVR.
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) Game Issues?

1. Xbox (Beta) Game Issues? - Similar Threads - Beta Game Issues

2. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  3. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  4. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...
  5. Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games: So I wiped my PC yesterday and got everything updated and out back my Xbox Beta for gamepass. I downloaded 3 games. Recore/Crackdown/Forza. However in the left bar where it shows your games, only...
  6. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  7. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  8. Xbox game pass(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass(beta): Hej Vad är ett Xbox game pass för PC och behöver jag äga en Xbox innan jag kan ladda ner appen eller kan jag hämta appen ändå? [Translation-Hi What is an Xbox game pass for PC and do I need to...
  9. Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.: I've been having an issue that just started the other day and I haven't been able to find a fix for it. I didn't have any problems installing games from the app, but then it just started throwing...
  10. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...