Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

Discus and support Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i have fiber internet and i am trying to download metro exodus with the pc xbox beta the download is extremely slow like 2 MB/s if i run a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by spardaknightz, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

Hello i have fiber internet and i am trying to download metro exodus with the pc xbox beta the download is extremely slow like 2 MB/s if i run a bandwidth test i get 800Mbps down and 800 Mbps and i do not have any issues downloading with Steam or Origin
    when downloading i normally get at least 80MB/s when downloading games and yes i know the difference between bits per second and bytes per second. Anyways are their any ports or anything that need to be open for better download speeds or is this just because
    everyone is trying the beta at the moment?

:)

spardaknightz, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  2. Geth Win User

Being launch day, it's going to be slow at first because of the flood of traffic.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Well, since it just launched they might be encountering some issues. It's definitely not your internet so the only thing you can do at this point is try and stay patient.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Game Pass Ultimate gives you all the subscriptions under one roof. Gold, Games Pass for PC & Xbox, but if you only have a PC, it's pointless getting ultimate.

As for the app download speeds, probably has something to do with the amount of gamers trying the new game pass out. The speeds should sort themselves out soon.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

0x80070005 Error when trying to download PC Gamepass (Beta) gamepass games

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hello Fenek123!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support!

Below I'll provide you with all the information regarding Xbox Game pass PC (BETA)

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ

I hope this answers any questions that you have!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games - Similar Threads - Beta game pass

2. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  3. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  4. GAME PASS BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS BETA: I have a 100gb ssd for OS, and 8tb hdd for everything else. But it wont let me change location. Does it need to be formatted or something? 363874c5-5b93-4331-b632-ce43e325a080
  5. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  6. XBOX Game pass (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game pass (beta): Hi, I don't see any text any text on the apps, impossible to login. My Win10 is genuine and up to date. All my drivers are also up to date. Need Help. [img] 84c24419-63e8-4e4b-ba6d-fa41c94b1999
  7. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue: Good afternoon Microsoft team, I recently downloaded the PC Beta here in Australia to be one of the first people to help Microsoft grow the platform and iron out bugs. The issue I've found is...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  10. Xbox game pass beta for pc

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta for pc: Installed the software fine, no problem there. But installed metro exodus and it gets to the logo screen and doesn't load past that. I've heard several people are having the same issue? Please...