Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet

Discus and support Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I am using the Xbox Beta and its working fine on my computer, but my gf also has it on her computer and for some reason, when she tries to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChokituBR, Dec 15, 2019.

1. /u/ChokituBR
    /u/ChokituBR Guest

Hey guys, so I am using the Xbox Beta and its working fine on my computer, but my gf also has it on her computer and for some reason, when she tries to login with internet Age of Empires crashes, when she logs in with the internet turned off, for some reason the game works.

submitted by /u/ChokituBR
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChokituBR, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Kurasume Win User

Crashes whenever i open it up

nevermind... looks like i just had to uninstall it an reinstall.. lol
  3. choppyseize Win User

My friends profile crashes when she tries to sign in.

Does it only crash when she tries to open up Siege or is it crashing whenever she signs into the console ?
  4. Carlos Calage Win User

Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection

Yeah, I understand that wifi could cause internet dropping, but I'm not having issues with my internet connection dropping... I'm playing other games on steam and origin without problem. My internet just drops when I open the Xbox Beta or Windows Store!
    So I can't play Xbox beta games.
  5. chrispie1 Win User

Powerstar golf Xbox one Rival mode disconnects

This has started happening to me too. Whenever you search for a rival, either in open play or rival mode, the game crashes. I have power cycled my console and uninstalled the game and reinstalled on different hard drives with nothing helping.
  6. ticklemellama18 Win User

Xbox One X Blu Ray Issues

Yeah I'm having problems with my Blu Ray player as well. I don't have a 4K TV mind you, but I wanted to watch Wonder Woman on my Xbox at least. I have the 4K Blu Ray and non 4K Blu Ray. I tried both and whenever I inserted them, the Xbox began whirring,
    and then the Blu Ray player App opens with it's opening screen, and then all of a sudden it crashes and takes me back to home. To top it off, the Youtube app crashes everytime I open it! AND to finish it off, I can't purchase anything, even after I took off
    my billing info and put it back! Anyone help would be appreciated. :(
Thema:

1. Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet - Similar Threads - beta games are

2. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  3. Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Game App PC, search for installed games?: Can I find the games installed on my secondary hard drive after installing a new version of Windows on my first hard drive? The app itself does not let me change the installation path to D until I...
  4. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  5. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  6. (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass

in XboX Insiders
    (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass: I'm trying to download Children of Morta on Xbox One and I keep getting an error, it's error 0x87E0000D, the download keeps trying to start and keeps giving me the same error message. When I look...
  7. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  8. Windows store & Xbox (beta) games CTD on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows store & Xbox (beta) games CTD on startup: I have active Gaming Pass PC subsrciption and was playing Gears of War 4. GoW4 crashed suddenly to desktop without error messages. After this crash none of the games I had installed (not started...
  9. Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download any game from the Xbox Beta PC app: I recently bought a new laptop with which I got a Xbox Game Pass for about a week I played games happily but now when I try download anything from huge Triple A titles to small Indie games its...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...