Xbox (Beta) Installer Frozen at installer

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Installer Frozen at installer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought the xbox game pass for pc and installed it, it took a while due to the windows update that proceded it so i let it download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cygrips, Jun 12, 2019.

1. cygrips
    cygrips Guest

I recently bought the xbox game pass for pc and installed it, it took a while due to the windows update that proceded it so i let it download overnight. It installed fine and I didn't have problems until I tried downloading sea of thieves, The launcher
    froze on me not 'not responding', just not working. I (foolisly as i know now) decided to uninstall the app and hopefully be able to reinstall without problem; This is where a big problem arrived. I right clicked the sea of thieves icon and the xbox beta icon
    on my task manager and it gave me the option to uninstall so I did. Now whenever I use the xbox Installer app to reinstall, the program freezes when I click the green Install button. I've looked all over and since it's such a new thing I couldn't find ANY
    support for my problems. I've looked into what I can do as much as I can but i'm not super tech savvy. I've restarted it a few times and reinstalled the launcher a few times (neither worked). If anyone has any idea on how to help I'd REALLY appreciate it as
    I bought the game pass and currently have no way to play the games.

:)

cygrips, Jun 12, 2019
  2. El Mago tv Win User

Frozen Installation

This steps work for me

1. Remove the disc from your console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > System > and then Storage.
    4. Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox Live cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.
    5. Select Yes to confirm.
    6. Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.
    If this solution doesn’t work, try the next solution
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

Frozen Installation

Hey Victor,

Check out this
    link
    with some info on how to troubleshoot our issue! For further assistance contact

Xbox Support
    !

Best,

Nozzle :)
  4. choppyseize Win User

Frozen Installation

Hi when this happens to me I do this

Uninstall whatever has downloaded.

Clear local saved games ( don't worry you won't lose a thing)

Install again

Those three things in that order remove the corrupted download 99.9% of the time
  5. RYAN RIPPER11 Win User

Frozen Installation

Hey,

Im gonna link you the support page where you will be followed step by step to fix it.

Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops
  6. Epiphany Truth Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

When I factory restored my xbox I didn't even have to install the update so I think it was actually installed but frozen for some reason
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) Installer Frozen at installer - Similar Threads - Beta Installer Frozen

2. Xbox Beta installer stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta installer stuck: When I try to install the Xbox game pass app, it gets stuck at the portion of the download that says 'Making things awesome...' And no progress continues after that. I have tried running as...
  3. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  4. Xbox Beta Installer Error 0x80073D26

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer Error 0x80073D26: Hi, Been trying to install the app, but it reaches half way the installation and it sends me this error on the installer 0x80073D26. 1257a4fd-caf1-4b4f-b0cb-16305ac37342
  5. Pc beta wont install any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc beta wont install any games: Every time i try to install any game it just stays in the preparing 0% stage indefinately, im on windows 10, using a lenovo gaming laptop c9de897d-39ec-481c-a7f5-528cd50dd9d6
  6. Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app: This is more like a feature request. On Xbox (Beta) app on WIndows 10, you can change the directory where games will be installed but can't include any folders. What I would like to do is have all...
  7. Error code '0x80070005' for Xbox (BETA) Installer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code '0x80070005' for Xbox (BETA) Installer.: Hi! I'm unable to install the Xbox beta for the whole new Xbox game pass deal for PC. Every time I get the error code 0x80070005, upon trying to start the installer. I had previously started...
  8. Trouble Installing Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Installing Xbox (Beta): I'm updated to the latest version of Windows. Went to download the app and the app will not load all the way. I am getting Windows Pop Up Alert claiming that specified user does not have a valid...
  9. 0x8007005 Error when installing Surviving Mars on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    0x8007005 Error when installing Surviving Mars on Xbox Beta: I am having trouble getting this to install. Error code 0x80070005 comes up. I have insured that I have full admin rights, reinstalled as admin, and run as an admin and it still comes up. Has...
  10. I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install)

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install): When i try to install this app it get this error Code: 0x800700B7. I have spent 3 or 4 hours with some microsoft techs and all we did was reinstall/repair windows which fixed some of my issues,...