Xbox (beta) Installer

Discus and support Xbox (beta) Installer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This app has been stuck on around maybe like 36%? https://prnt.sc/pnta6e for hours and even after closing, both x and task manager, deleting from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmallMight, Oct 27, 2019.

1. SmallMight
    SmallMight Guest

Xbox (beta) Installer

This app has been stuck on around maybe like 36%? https://prnt.sc/pnta6e for hours and even after closing, both x and task manager, deleting from downloads and recycle bin, redownloading, trying to uninstall it always just back into where its at and wont
    ever go past this mark... pls i just wanna play Outer Worlds and maybe gears and some other stuff

:)

SmallMight, Oct 27, 2019
  2. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox (beta)

Hi, you try make a new install of the Xbox(Beta) App and normaly the Xbox(Beta) take the Windows Login. I Suggest you make a Report of the Insues and try make a new install
  4. ...Oof Win User

(Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

Ive Installed both Xbox app and Xbox Beta
  5. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

I suppose my post was confusing. I know where the Installer is downloaded to. It shows up in the Downloads folder for me. But when I open that installer, it will install the Xbox Beta App onto my computer. Where is the Xbox Beta App located on my computer?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

Are you using the Xbox Beta app to install Gears 5? You need to use the Xbox Beta app, not the Windows Store app.
Thema:

Xbox (beta) Installer

1. Xbox (beta) Installer - Similar Threads - beta Installer

2. Windows 10 Xbox(Beta) Installer error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox(Beta) Installer error: Windows 10 updated to latest version. Run the installer program as Admin. Each time the installer gets about half way done and then stops, giving me the error code of 0x80073D0A. Huh? That is all...
  3. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  4. XBox (Beta) Installer, & Store app not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox (Beta) Installer, & Store app not installing: I got it installed on my main computer absolutely no problems. On my laptop it won't install at all. Technical info before I start getting pointless messages that are of no help: Intel i7...
  5. [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?

in XboX Insiders
    [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?: Trying to install FH4 via the Xbox(Beta) app but I'm getting horrendous download speeds 5-9mb/sec when I'm usually running 200+. Any solutions? submitted by /u/ZenicAllfather [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox (BETA) Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer: Hey i am trying to download the Xbox (BETA) app but it keeps getting stuck and i have tried everything i can think of, i tried deleting it and retrying, ive tried opening it as administrator and...
  7. Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509: When i try to install the Xbox beta App i get this message Make sure you are connected then try updating again. We weren't able to update windows (0x80131509) I have followed all the information...
  8. Can't install Dead by Daylight on computer (XGP BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Dead by Daylight on computer (XGP BETA): I've buyed the xbox game pass for R$1 and tried to install dead by daylight, when i click in "install" it change to "prepairing", after this, the button just back for "install" and the game is not...
  9. game pass BETA (game installing and then failing)

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass BETA (game installing and then failing): I tried to install saint's row 4 from game pass and I got an error during installation. I then restarted my PC and then I hit install and it says it completes then the game launcher disappears and...
  10. Xbox PC (Beta) Installed games not showing up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (Beta) Installed games not showing up.: I have the xbox game pass for PC and I downloaded the outer worlds and Gears 5 through the xbox beta app when I signed in on what i'm going to call "user 2" on my laptop. However I'd like to play...