Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working?

Discus and support Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey all. Xbox beta android app not giving me notifications when friends come online. The checkbox is enabled and I get alerts for game clips or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by THUND3R 4, Jun 5, 2021.

1. THUND3R 4
    THUND3R 4 Guest

Hey all. Xbox beta android app not giving me notifications when friends come online. The checkbox is enabled and I get alerts for game clips or messages. Pretty annoying to have the feature that doesn't work.

Does anyone else have this problem and a fix?

I've tried reseting everything from app and console as part of xbox support. They concluded that I file a report through xbox so I did. Can't seem to find anyone with this issue?

:)

THUND3R 4, Jun 5, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

No friend notification , April update

They work for me. I have it set to favourites only and they work every time.

The SmartGlass beta doesn't display notifications when favourite friends come online though, even though I have it set to do so. I get notifications in it when someone sends me a message, so the notifications are working - just not for friends coming online.
    It is a beta though, so maybe that's not working properly right now.
  3. mancfoo Win User

I cant receive invite. Help!

Restart your router or have you solved it?
    Is this issue being reported more widely? I’m also experiencing this - no party chat invites or favourite friend Online notifications on my Xbox. I do get a popup for when messages received. I am getting notifications of everything on my mobile but not on
    the console.

All my Notification settings are correct and nothing has changed recently. Just not getting invites. Quite a few people on my Friends List are also saying that they’re not getting notifications for the same things - friends online and party chat.
  4. Holmium Win User

Notifications and other stuff? Some questions?

How about an option to only get online notifications for friends that are favourites?
  5. Coreldan Win User

Upcoming System Update Details

Did 360 have favourited friends? I think that's a pretty good idea, you could turn on the friend online notifications for everyone or favourited friends only or then completely off.
  6. Rabid Juggler Win User

I'm not receiving notifications for my friends signing online

Same thing is happening to me & all my friends that i've spoke to lately. It all worked fine until the last update. Friends/favourites coming online notifications have also stopped working on the smartglass app ?!!
Thema:

1. Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working? - Similar Threads - beta mobile app

2. Mobile hotspot not working on Xbox one X (beta ring) since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile hotspot not working on Xbox one X (beta ring) since last update: I use a mobile hotspot on my phone to game online rather than on my internet as it provides better ping (internet around 730ms and hotspot around 78ms) and much faster but as of three days ago I...
  3. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  4. App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .

in XboX Insiders
    App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .: Is it possible to get into the ios beta still? that would be the best. or do you have to do Android now? submitted by /u/barbequesauceisgood [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Beta Mobile: I am experiencing a problem where i am trying to use my mobile app to play xbox. I connect my series 2 elite controller to my phone, i load up the app, i get to my home screen but my controller...
  6. New Xbox mobile app (Beta) Discussion Megathread?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox mobile app (Beta) Discussion Megathread?: Thought I'd start a discussion thread if that is allowed, doesn't seem entirely relevant for r/xboxone since this is the beta version of the app. Would like to hear everyone else's opinion. I'm...
  7. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  9. minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta...: 已有Windows 10 mobile版本Minecraft,现在希望能够获取到最新的beta版,请问要怎么获取。 *Mod Translation* There is already a Windows a mobile version of Minecraft, and now you want to be able to get the latest beta version,...
  10. XBox Beta Windows10 Mobile - Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Beta Windows10 Mobile - Loading: I've tried numerous times to load the app as I pull into my driveway to turn on my Xbox. The app takes a LONG time load and I'm able to walk into my house and turn my XBOX on by touching the power...