XBOX beta (pc) fills my harddrives ! Big installation problem !!

Discus and support XBOX beta (pc) fills my harddrives ! Big installation problem !! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Recently acquired the xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with friends. The 1$ offer was too damn attractive, but holy [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by louisvanherwijnen, Mar 19, 2020.

1. XBOX beta (pc) fills my harddrives ! Big installation problem !!

Hey everyone,

Recently acquired the xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with friends. The 1$ offer was too damn attractive, but holy
    [mod removed-profanity] does this xbox pc app get annoying!

Basically, here's what happened. I started installing Sea of Thieves without noticing it automatically went on the C: drive. So i cancel the installation, and specify that I want it installed on D:. All is well.

Then I wake up this morning, open the computer and see that the game is now installing again on C: ! It wasn't so bad because I could just send it back to D: and it picked up where it left. But in the meantime, my C: drive is now completely filled and there
    is absolutely no way to find the downloaded sea of thieves data (keep in mind the download wasnt completed) !! And I tried repossessing the Windows App folder like everybody told me to, but there is no Sea of thieves data in there.... Could anyone please help
    me ?

Thank you !!

:)

louisvanherwijnen, Mar 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Louis,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand trying to remove partial installed games. Have you tried managing the storage or a disk cleaner. Only thing I can find is how to

install or uninstall games
    not instances like this unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. zacron89 Win User

outer worlds wont launch

i am having problems my self on xbox beta pc the game will not install when i click install it gose back to install button and it fleshes pre owned under the picture of the game
  4. HellPoc Win User

I can't install a game

The game is not installed on my PC, Xbox (beta) bugged and won't let me install again
  5. ThePointOneKD Win User

Call of duty advanced warfare xbox 360 HELP

Sorry man but you need a harddrive to download the install disc or a big enough usb most games today come with install discs sorry
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

e68 error

It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive, Try removing the hard drive and playing without it.

If this works, then it's your harddrive. Install the harddrive back in your xbox and try again.
Thema:

1. XBOX beta (pc) fills my harddrives ! Big installation problem !! - Similar Threads - beta fills harddrives

2. Are we just not posting about Beta Updates Anymore??

in XboX Insiders
    Are we just not posting about Beta Updates Anymore??: Haven’t seen a blog post in a while yet my console was updated a couple days ago. I always check for updates here and update my Xbox submitted by /u/jrdnkasparek [link] [comments]
  3. How to i leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i leave minecraft beta: How to leave minecraft beta b7459a9c-8e2c-4192-a3c3-2fc2a22cc4af
  4. Stuck in minecraft beta testing on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta testing on Xbox One X: I am stuck in the minecraft beta test with no way to leave, the insider hub displays “join” and no option for opt out, I have tried the uninstall, soft reset then re-install multiple times over...
  5. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  6. changing country in xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    changing country in xbox beta app: [img] dears I had a problem in the payment part, and i tried the above but I'm still having the same problem displayed in the picture below Ps : My country is Lebanon, but its not listed in...
  7. Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4: Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020 i've tried researching a fix via the forums...
  8. Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.: On the insider hub the sign-in page would just flash then it asks me to click the sign-in button and once I do I get an error saying: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)...
  9. Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games - 0x800704C6 Xbox (Beta) Game pass: Hello, Getting 'We couldn't connect you to the service.' error with code: 0x800704C6. This happens when downloading games from Microsoft Store app or within the Xbox (Beta) app. I've tried to...
  10. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....