Xbox beta PC

Discus and support Xbox beta PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/insomnianz, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Xbox beta PC

so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this awful bright greyish filter over my screen and changed desktop background, so like i play around with my color management settings, display, nvidia control panel, my monitor etc...nothing has changed and i have no idea how to fix so i have to rollback to the previous windows version as its literally impossible to look at the screen nor read any icons on the desktop.

i roll back... this time i manually install the latest windows settings from the update and security, i do this 3-4 times and then proceed to download the xbox beta app again but it still requests to install the latest windows update,so i go back and check for updates...nothing so ok lets try installing this again since theres no updates to install it should do this automatically. nope does the entire windows download again restarting my computer 3-4 times? (even tho i just updated to latest version) and BAM! shitty greyed out film on my screen...

if any1 can help me i have no idea how to fix this or if i can bypass the download step and install?

thanks.

submitted by /u/insomnianz
    [link] [comments]

/u/insomnianz, Oct 23, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. Filly Phlex Win User

New to minecraft...any tips

The Xbox 360 Edition is currently based on the 1.6.6 Beta version of Minecraft on the PC. The PC version is currently in the 1.2.5 full game (no longer in beta).
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  5. Bugsie70 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

This is a xbox games pass for PC (beta) so none of those methods for the xbox work on the PC.
  6. Lathanar Bothoman Win User

Minecraft

If any profile on your XBox or PC is subscribed to the beta for Minecraft, only the beta is going to be available.
Thema:

Xbox beta PC

1. Xbox beta PC - Similar Threads - beta

2. Unable to sign in into Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in into Xbox Beta: Hey everyone, I'm actually facing a problem when I try to sign in into Xbox (Beta) or Xbox Console Companion. In Xbox (Beta), it shows me that I'm signed out, then when I click on sign in, the...
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta (2008.200804-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta and Delta (2008.200804-0000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX Game Pass Beta PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Beta PC: Hello, When will XBOX Game Pass Beta PC available in Indonesia? Please give the link that state to which countries only that this Pass is available. Thanks. ab981170-46d8-46dd-9c16-51f2f7e4951e
  5. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  6. No interface buttons,images on xbox beta on windows

in XboX Insiders
    No interface buttons,images on xbox beta on windows: [IMG] Hello I have reinstall xbox app on windows 10 up to date, and all the icons and buttons in the interface are invisible, so i can't register for gamepass, can't buy game and play games,...
  7. Microsoft Store beta availability

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store beta availability: I'm from the omega ring and the beta isn't available to me. I was just wondering which rings the beta is available to? submitted by /u/Lightwood19 [link] [comments]
  8. When does the unturned beta end?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the unturned beta end?: I know it started at 4th of August but can't find a end date submitted by /u/belgian_HEROE [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Minecraft beta and ray tracing: I have the graphics card and my drivers are up to date but when I try to enable ray tracing for Minecraft it gives me the wrong beta submitted by /u/God-Given1737 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...