Xbox beta PC

Discus and support Xbox beta PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/insomnianz, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Xbox beta PC

so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this awful bright greyish filter over my screen and changed desktop background, so like i play around with my color management settings, display, nvidia control panel, my monitor etc...nothing has changed and i have no idea how to fix so i have to rollback to the previous windows version as its literally impossible to look at the screen nor read any icons on the desktop.

i roll back... this time i manually install the latest windows settings from the update and security, i do this 3-4 times and then proceed to download the xbox beta app again but it still requests to install the latest windows update,so i go back and check for updates...nothing so ok lets try installing this again since theres no updates to install it should do this automatically. nope does the entire windows download again restarting my computer 3-4 times? (even tho i just updated to latest version) and BAM! shitty greyed out film on my screen...

if any1 can help me i have no idea how to fix this or if i can bypass the download step and install?

thanks.

submitted by /u/insomnianz
    [link] [comments]

/u/insomnianz, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Filly Phlex Win User

New to minecraft...any tips

The Xbox 360 Edition is currently based on the 1.6.6 Beta version of Minecraft on the PC. The PC version is currently in the 1.2.5 full game (no longer in beta).
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Duke Arkillo Win User

Defiance

XBOX beta due to start tomorrow and TRION state that the codes will be put out tonight.

The PC beta invite was included as well for everyone that was accepted for the XBOX beta
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you on Xbox or PC?

If it is PC, you will need the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta and your PC will need to be running Windows 10 1903 build.
  6. blankname1 Win User

The OuterWorld Pre-Load

This is for Windows PC Xbox GamePass beta.
Thema:

Xbox beta PC

1. Xbox beta PC - Similar Threads - beta

2. Xbox One beta/alpha preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One beta/alpha preview: So I really wanna get in to the alpha preview ring on xbox insider, is there anyone out there that could send an invite to me or is there any xbox ambassador I could talk to? A live agent from...
  3. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  4. state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.

in XboX Insiders
    state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.: wondering why the insider xbox app isn't showing it and why its been taken from my account. I am using the preview gaming build from the insider app. submitted by /u/tallestdavid [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Somebody else Windows e-mail my title than it Xbox e-mail. It Xbox (Beta) application Windows would make me register new one e-mail, but and the separate xbox I would like to enter with my user....
  7. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  8. Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue): I had Downloaded Dead by Daylight on the xbox beta app previously and played a game then uninstalled so I had room to install other games and now that I'm trying to reinstall it, when I try it...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  10. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC: Hi, When will be fixed the bug that prevent you to update any installed game from your Xbox beta PC version ? It is here since at least 4 months, all still no patch ! For exemple, if I want to...