Xbox Beta problem.

Discus and support Xbox Beta problem. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently download the app to my computer, I had to reinstall it and when I try to sign in it just don´t appear the screen for signing in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sifil, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Sifil
    Sifil Guest

Xbox Beta problem.

Hello,

I recently download the app to my computer, I had to reinstall it and when I try to sign in it just don´t appear the screen for signing in, it just return to the home page. And also I had to reinstall it because when I click on show all a message
    pop up telling something about I´m nowhere land and I have to estart the program.

:)

Sifil, Jun 15, 2019
  2. chintu Win User

Xbox on other devices error code: 0x409

i same problem in xbox app and non beta and beta
  3. Mr Cookie OG Win User

Problems With Xbox Live Beta

No you guys i'm in the beta i just have a bit of a problem....Ok My Xbox broke yesterday and i got a replacement as well...but i was in the beta on the old console the problem im running into here is my Xbox LIVE gamertag is associated with the beta testing..
    so on this non beta console i cant purchase microsoft points to buy stuff with a credit/debit card on the console or online. i wasn't having this problem until the beta.. so im assuming this is the problem
  4. Hadrivien Win User

I have not gotten my Private Beta Access

Go to the xbox store. Search the beta. Download it
    I've got the same problem but on the private beta page I can't download the beta
  5. slays-C162FE5A-072C- Win User

Access to Beta Private Forum

I am in the xbox one beta but I have the same problem I cant even find the xbox one beta private forum threads
  6. ingo12 Win User

trying to purchase zen on neverwinter

maybe it is a problem referring to the new xbox beta ui?
Thema:

Xbox Beta problem.

1. Xbox Beta problem. - Similar Threads - Beta problem

2. uninstalling game probleme with Xbox (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    uninstalling game probleme with Xbox (beta): Hi everyone, I apologize for my super bad english I play a couple of games with Xbox (beta) on PC, and i really enjoy it but there is a problem when i uninstalling it ! I have uninstalling the...
  3. Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...: estou recebendo o erro 0x80070057 ao tentar baixar alguns jogos do Xbox Game Pass, ja reinstalei o Serviços de Jogos e não funcionou :( algumas screenshots do programa Minhas configs do pc:...
  4. Problemas com jogos da Codemasters no Xbox Beta PC (Dirty Rally 2.0 e F1 2018) [Problems...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas com jogos da Codemasters no Xbox Beta PC (Dirty Rally 2.0 e F1 2018) [Problems...: Estou tendo problemas com Dirty Rally 2.0 e F1 2018 no Xbox Beta. Ambos mistram uma mensagem de "Falha de carregamento" logo no início do jogo. O Dirty eu nem consegui jogar, pq fica nessa...
  5. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  6. Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?: I have a few games that will sit on the launch screen for like 15 mins before it finally launches the game. And then when I finally get in, normally the first thing it has to load or sign in will...
  7. Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta): Hi, for the past weeks I cant install nor update games in Xbox Game Pass on PC. I get the message in the app "Its time to update" and I click on it but nothing happens. And as I am in a older...
  8. Xbox (Beta) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) problem: When I start my xbox it gets an infinite green screen https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463829356737724427/617884834840313857/unknown.png 0098a63e-03fd-4beb-8c57-98f1f32ffb96
  9. Problems downloading after recent beta branch update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems downloading after recent beta branch update: After the recent beta updates I've been having this issue with downloading certain things. At first it only happened with apps such as the Microsoft store, blue-ray player and mytube. The issue...
  10. Yet more problems with Xbox(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Yet more problems with Xbox(beta): I understand that this is a beta. But can you explain why I am paying money for a broken beta that none of your support people can fix? Every update you do breaks something else. First I had...