Xbox (Beta) should support 32 bit OS.

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) should support 32 bit OS. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was going to post this in Idea website but it must have been taken down as it now shows "deactivated". Now let me make clear that my main PC is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Aug 2, 2019.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

I was going to post this in Idea website but it must have been taken down as it now shows "deactivated".

Now let me make clear that my main PC is indeed 64 bit as most computers are nowadays. However, I feel that this is a wrong choice for MS. Many games in Game Pass clearly support 32 bit operating systems and 32 bit Game Pass subscribers are being left out and blocked by MS's decision. Steam still supports 32 bit, Epic Games Store supports 32 bit, Origin support 32 bit, even Microsoft's own OS is still supported on 32bit systems! In my opinion the app should include 32 bit support.

Here is an example of Steam's opinion on 32 bit. I hope that this can be considered as user feedback and not get deleted.

submitted by /u/snikito
    [link] [comments]

/u/snikito, Aug 2, 2019
  2. KindaPancake778 Win User

XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD)

There is a solution to this problem. The 32 bit windows 10 drivers are broken. When I upgraded my OS to the 64 bit version it worked. Let your support staff know to recommend this fix.
  3. IAmCollabro Win User

cant use xbox beta app

hey!

if you are using windows 10 try rightclicking the app and click run as administrator if that doesnt work have you tried reinstalling it or making a second user on that pc/laptop

if this still doesnt work and you signed into the xbox app your account could have restrictions on it. to check this go to your privacy settings and look at account restrictions.

if this still doesnt work make sure the app runs to your pc's bit rate. to see this open your control pannel and search "specifications" that should list if your pc is 32 or 64 bit if its 32 bit rightclick the xbox beta app and open its folder then look
    for xbox beta (32 bit) or 64 bit depending on what the specs said if this still doesnt work there could either be a bug with your hard drive or with the app's compatibility with your pc its self.

if none of that works i have a xbox live account "" if you contact me on there i can try and help you.

4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]

Try see if you find the Xbox Beta on Microsoft Store for your Syste, but I Think with Xbo(Beta) only run in x64 System
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]

has instalado todas las actualizaciones en windows update? la necesaria es la version 1903

[Translation - have you installed all the updates in windows update? the necessary one is version 1903]
  6. glugglug Win User

Xbox One as Media Center Extender

[quote user="dudeskis01"]

the mkv thing comes up quite a bit. as far as i can tell, wmc has no issue at all with mkv. its the fact most mkv video uses h264 codec which wmc cant do.

[/quote]

WMC does x264 out of the box with no issues.

But the MKV container is not supported by default in Windows 7, so it requires a 3rd party MKV splitter. Since WMC on x64 is a 64 bit process, it uses the 64 bit codec stack. But the default WMP that launches when you double click an MKV is the 32-bit
    version, even on a 64 bit OS, and many people only have 32 bit MKV splitters installed.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) should support 32 bit OS. - Similar Threads - Beta should support

2. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  3. What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?: Hello, i am from Germany and using XBOX Classic since April/May 2002, then XBOX 360, then XBOX ONE and now XBOX ONE X. Since 2016 i am using XBOX Insider Hub and i stay in Beta Ring, tested some...
  4. I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I feel like I should get my money back for purchasing Gears of War since I never got a beta LOL: I was really excited to play the beta so I went and got the game awhile ago I still never got the beta code so now I think I should get reimbursed the money for the game LOL...
  5. Minecraft has beta and I unrolled from it so I should have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft has beta and I unrolled from it so I should have minecraft.: So minecraft is stuck on the beta for two weeks. I already got rid of it but still there. Only one computer has beta stuck so I want it out now. The game it broke. Stuck on beta, won't update, and...
  6. what should I do to stop receiving updates betas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do to stop receiving updates betas?: what should I do to stop receiving updates betas? a3f67c4f-9cd1-42f3-bac4-633b2dddecc7
  7. Black ops 3 my beta code has not come in my email what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 3 my beta code has not come in my email what should I do: Beta code has not come in my email what should I do?!?!? 1d39deec-abe8-474c-971d-2d20c327faea
  8. Should I get beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I get beta?: Can it damage my console? Also will the other account s be able to play and use it or will it mess stuff up? This is for x1 dashboard update. a9038441-bdc8-491b-a8b0-fdd90600e15d
  9. Destiny beta should arrive this summer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny beta should arrive this summer: Bungie has confirmed that the Destiny beta will begin sometime in the summer. Destiny beta should arrive this summer 8ff9056a-1be7-4407-b6ad-8a7ee04b6db0
  10. Destiny beta should arrive this summer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny beta should arrive this summer: Destiny beta should arrive this summer f78dbd26-1b94-41db-9374-39e391783908