Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to download Everspace it tells me it needs to be installed on the system drive. I get this error message even when the system drive is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sedgendary, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sedgendary
    Sedgendary Guest

When I try to download Everspace it tells me it needs to be installed on the system drive. I get this error message even when the system drive is the selected install drive for new apps.

The error code provided is Error code: 0x80073d21

:)

Sedgendary, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Sedgendary Win User

Found the issue, if anyone else comes across this click on your Avatar and select Settings then change the default install from here as that seems to override the system one.

Kind of annoying as I like to keep my C drive to Windows and core programs so it would be nice if they could fix games requiring being installed on the System drive
  3. JustinGilchrist Win User

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor / Season Pass

Not part of the beta. Still unable to download.
  4. lXRainy CandyXl Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR Does not Work

Try to download the xbox beta app from the microsoft store. I have some feature unable to work on the full version of xbox app too.
  5. Crypfox Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 downloaded but unable to play

What you downloaded was the Beta, not the game. The Beta has yet to launch, which is why you are unable to play. There is no set date released to the public for the Beta just yet.
  6. PaladinSteel220 Win User

Points / money

So what you are saying is that I will be unable to download anything until the beta is released?
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace - Similar Threads - Beta unable download

2. Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta: The Xbox PC beta goes back to the "Log In" menu after I log in. I am unable to download or play any games. How do I correct this? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the client and also...
  3. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  4. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  5. Unable to cancel an installation on Xbox Beta Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to cancel an installation on Xbox Beta Pc: I have an Xbox pc pass 3 months. Problem is whenever I restart my pc the installation begins and I have to cancel it again. The current game im trying to cancel is Gears 5...
  6. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  7. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised: I just signed up for the XBox Game Pass PC Games as announced in E3 here- https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games It's advertising (amongst other things) Void Bastards and Metro...
  10. Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta: Ask an adult to change your settings To buy this, an adult needs to change your family settings at account.microsoft.com/family. PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily PFsGkRDVu69nNNed.0.5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073d21