Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to download Everspace it tells me it needs to be installed on the system drive. I get this error message even when the system drive is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sedgendary, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sedgendary
    Sedgendary Guest

When I try to download Everspace it tells me it needs to be installed on the system drive. I get this error message even when the system drive is the selected install drive for new apps.

The error code provided is Error code: 0x80073d21

:)

Sedgendary, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Sedgendary Win User

Found the issue, if anyone else comes across this click on your Avatar and select Settings then change the default install from here as that seems to override the system one.

Kind of annoying as I like to keep my C drive to Windows and core programs so it would be nice if they could fix games requiring being installed on the System drive
  3. JustinGilchrist Win User

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor / Season Pass

Not part of the beta. Still unable to download.
  4. lXRainy CandyXl Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR Does not Work

Try to download the xbox beta app from the microsoft store. I have some feature unable to work on the full version of xbox app too.
  5. Crypfox Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 downloaded but unable to play

What you downloaded was the Beta, not the game. The Beta has yet to launch, which is why you are unable to play. There is no set date released to the public for the Beta just yet.
  6. PaladinSteel220 Win User

Points / money

So what you are saying is that I will be unable to download anything until the beta is released?
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace - Similar Threads - Beta unable download

2. Unable to use Xbox App (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use Xbox App (beta): Hello. I keep having issues with getting games to actually start and be playable. Here's my issue In order to play any game, I have to turn off my software firewall and let it sign in, I also...
  3. Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC: I just downloaded Xbox beta on my PC (running current version of Windows 10). When I go to sign in on the app, it shows my account and gamertag, but then it won't actually sign me in. Has anyone...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  5. Unable to log into the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10: Hi, when I try to log in, it either does nothing when I click on 'sign in' or it takes me to a black page, then nothing happens. what do I do? f7c63012-75a2-4093-832e-34c07614deea
  6. Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta: My Region is Ukraine, but my UI language is English. Still Xbox app chose not to render itself correctly. From my understanding app i18n strings should have fallback in English if some locale...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all: Hi, I am unable to log into the Xbox (Beta) app at all. It is giving me the message "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it." I have restarted...
  8. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised: I just signed up for the XBox Game Pass PC Games as announced in E3 here- https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games It's advertising (amongst other things) Void Bastards and Metro...
  9. unable to start windows 10 minecraft beta (stuck at "Pending")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to start windows 10 minecraft beta (stuck at "Pending"): Hello, I can't seem to start the beta, no amount of googling seems to help. The attached image illustrated where I am stuck. It has been "Pending" for over 12 hours. If I click "Pending" I get...
  10. Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta: Ask an adult to change your settings To buy this, an adult needs to change your family settings at account.microsoft.com/family. PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily PFsGkRDVu69nNNed.0.5...