Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

Discus and support Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Urthor, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Urthor
    Urthor Guest

Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png

https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png

https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app

See screenshots for the error messages

Currently unable to logon to Xbox beta, which means I'm completely unable to remap the buttons for my Xbox Elite controller as logging into Xbox live is a prerequisite for changing the settings on that controller apparently as of the latest update.

The second screen, which is my actual Xbox Live account and the fact I've reset the Xbox beta app several times, reinstalling the Xbox Identity Provider, leads me to think this isn't the actual Xbox Identity Provider because the identity is coming up fine,
    it's some bug involving the login session which is managed by Xbox beta and not the accessories program or the Windows operating system.

I've already set the date/time to automatic so this is definitely not an issue of the PC date/time being out of sync with Xbox server.

Is there any way to solve this issue? Or at least any way to edit my Xbox Elite's button preferences without logging into Xbox Live?

:)

Urthor, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Urthor,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to the Xbox (beta) App on your desktop. We recommend making sure that Windows 10 is up to date. Also, you can try performing a clean boot. We have
    a forum thread
    that contains several different issues and solutions for the Xbox (beta) App. This particular situation is also covered in the thread. We recommend trying out the solutions in this thread, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

to rule out a PC specific thing, can you try to see what happens if you login on the app via a difference device adn try to configure the Elite controller there?

If you can on a different device, then it seems to be a device specific thing, if you can't then it might be an account or service related thing.

Depending on the outcome it may be possible to advise additional steps to try and solve the issue
  4. Urthor Win User

Hey WPAK, excellent idea, I installed the Xbox beta and Xbox accessories on another laptop and logged in with the same account and it was fine.

Apparently I just can't log into Xbox live beta on my desktop, which is annoying, but I can still edit my controller's settings on the laptop at least.
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

A specified logon session does not exist.

Contact xbox support and state your problem directly to them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Caddac_ Win User

Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist

Hello Andre, option 1 didn't work. It won't even let me sign in to the Microsoft Store app.

Option 2 however did work, I was able to login.

What should I do next?
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist - Similar Threads - Beta are unable

2. Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures

in XboX Insiders
    Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures: Not sure if this belongs here - I'm unable to upload captures from my PC. No error number, nothing - just says I can't do it. Would love a log file to look at the actual error message. submitted...
  3. Unable to launch games through Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch games through Xbox Beta App: I signed up for Gamepass but unfortunately i am unable to launch any game that i download through the xbox app. Most times, the little launcher window will pop up but then it will just sit there...
  4. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat: I am not able to join to voice chats using either Xbox Game Bar or Xbox (Beta) applications. I am getting the following errors dump in the Event Viewer. I also copy below the .wer file content I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  6. Unable to install Xbox Beta App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Xbox Beta App (PC): As the title says, I have been unable to install the Xbox PC Beta app, and as a result, am unable to download or play Games Pass Ultimate games. No matter what I do I have been unable to get the...
  7. unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I select a game with game pass, I'm redirected to the join screen. I checked and it is the beta app that's installed. I have logged out and rebooted...
  8. Unable to scan for existing games using XBOX (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to scan for existing games using XBOX (Beta): I have recently re-done my windows and i have linked all my other gaming apps to the relevant storage but i cannot get the Xbox app to see/find the existing game files on my gaming drive. How do i...
  9. Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta: The Xbox PC beta goes back to the "Log In" menu after I log in. I am unable to download or play any games. How do I correct this? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the client and also...
  10. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...