Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

Discus and support Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Urthor, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:15 AM.

1. Urthor
    Urthor Guest

Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png

https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png

https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app

See screenshots for the error messages

Currently unable to logon to Xbox beta, which means I'm completely unable to remap the buttons for my Xbox Elite controller as logging into Xbox live is a prerequisite for changing the settings on that controller apparently as of the latest update.

The second screen, which is my actual Xbox Live account and the fact I've reset the Xbox beta app several times, reinstalling the Xbox Identity Provider, leads me to think this isn't the actual Xbox Identity Provider because the identity is coming up fine,
    it's some bug involving the login session which is managed by Xbox beta and not the accessories program or the Windows operating system.

I've already set the date/time to automatic so this is definitely not an issue of the PC date/time being out of sync with Xbox server.

Is there any way to solve this issue? Or at least any way to edit my Xbox Elite's button preferences without logging into Xbox Live?

:)

2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Urthor,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to the Xbox (beta) App on your desktop. We recommend making sure that Windows 10 is up to date. Also, you can try performing a clean boot. We have
    a forum thread
    that contains several different issues and solutions for the Xbox (beta) App. This particular situation is also covered in the thread. We recommend trying out the solutions in this thread, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

to rule out a PC specific thing, can you try to see what happens if you login on the app via a difference device adn try to configure the Elite controller there?

If you can on a different device, then it seems to be a device specific thing, if you can't then it might be an account or service related thing.

Depending on the outcome it may be possible to advise additional steps to try and solve the issue
  4. Urthor Win User

Hey WPAK, excellent idea, I installed the Xbox beta and Xbox accessories on another laptop and logged in with the same account and it was fine.

Apparently I just can't log into Xbox live beta on my desktop, which is annoying, but I can still edit my controller's settings on the laptop at least.
  5. TimingDragon700 Win User

how do i fix this?

when I sign into the Xbox app of my laptop, it keeps coming up with "we were unable to sign you into Xbox live.

we can't sign you into Xbox live at the moment. try again in a while. if that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem.

0x83750007

More info"

I have tried the info that Xbox has given me but still does not work.
  6. TimingDragon700 Win User

how do i fix this?

when I sign into the Xbox app of my laptop, it keeps coming up with "we were unable to sign you into Xbox live.

we can't sign you into Xbox live at the moment. try again in a while. if that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem.

0x83750007

More info"

I have tried the info that Xbox has given me but still does not work.
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist - Similar Threads - Beta are unable

2. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  3. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  4. Unable to use Xbox App (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use Xbox App (beta): Hello. I keep having issues with getting games to actually start and be playable. Here's my issue In order to play any game, I have to turn off my software firewall and let it sign in, I also...
  5. Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign into Xbox (beta) on PC: I just downloaded Xbox beta on my PC (running current version of Windows 10). When I go to sign in on the app, it shows my account and gamertag, but then it won't actually sign me in. Has anyone...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  7. Unable to log into the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10: Hi, when I try to log in, it either does nothing when I click on 'sign in' or it takes me to a black page, then nothing happens. what do I do? f7c63012-75a2-4093-832e-34c07614deea
  8. Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace: When I try to download Everspace it tells me it needs to be installed on the system drive. I get this error message even when the system drive is the selected install drive for new apps. The...
  9. Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta: My Region is Ukraine, but my UI language is English. Still Xbox app chose not to render itself correctly. From my understanding app i18n strings should have fallback in English if some locale...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all: Hi, I am unable to log into the Xbox (Beta) app at all. It is giving me the message "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it." I have restarted...