Xbox Beta will not let me sign in

Discus and support Xbox Beta will not let me sign in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Xbox Beta PC app is not working. The app its trying to sign in but after a second the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vintila04Ro, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Vintila04Ro
    Vintila04Ro Guest

Every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Xbox Beta PC app is not working. The app its trying to sign in but after a second the app its only doing a quick refresh and Im still not logged in to the account

You guys have any idea what might be the problem. I bought the xbox games pass ultimate yesterday.

:)

Vintila04Ro, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Vintila04Ro,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox (beta) App is refreshing every time you attempt to log in to it. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . If this does not resolve the issue, you can try installing the

Xbox Identity Provider App
    . Once the application is installed, go ahead and launch the Xbox (beta) App. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Jrocker23 Win User

Beta Wont let me sign in!

You have to wait till the dashboard is officially released to all then you will get live back...Sorry
  4. UmxOwnz Win User

I called them and thats what they said. And what do you mean ileagally? And how would you do that?
  5. onyxishere Win User

You are now stuck with not being able to play online until the official release of the new dashboard.

And considering you are advertising a modding website on your bio I'm figuring you added the update from someone on there.
  6. UmxOwnz Win User

There is no way at all? So i have to buy a new xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta will not let me sign in - Similar Threads - Beta let sign

2. Xbox Beta is not letting me do anything at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta is not letting me do anything at all.: Can't delete windowapps folder on my computer. Just came to a new computer and xbox beta didn't recognize the games. Need some help here. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, changing folder...
  3. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it: I am trying to join Minecraft beta but when I try install it is says it’s already installed (which it isn’t) and when I then proceed to launch the app it is still normal Minecraft. Any way to help...
  5. Xbox Beta PC, will not let me sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta PC, will not let me sign in.: As the title says, the Xbox beta for Pc was working fine a few days ago. Then I got signed out, and it refuses to do anything when I click on the sign in options under the account settings or...
  6. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  7. Xbox Beta won't work or let me reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta won't work or let me reinstall: So yesterday i was about to play some Horizon 4 like any other day, but the Xbox App wasn't lanching, it just showed me the Xbox Logo with pulse, i waited and waited , restarted my pc and nothing...
  8. It won’t let me unenroll on Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me unenroll on Minecraft beta: So I was interested in Minecraft beta on Xbox bedrock edition and I was in it for about a week with the nether update and it won’t let me unenroll on the program so I’m stuck on beta but I want to...
  9. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  10. I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...: I click "Profile & Settings" > "Sign In" A new window pops up. I select my account. Click Continue. "Please Wait" pops up. Then I get a screen that says " Welcome Back!" I Click "Let's...