Xbox Beta will not let me sign in

Discus and support Xbox Beta will not let me sign in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Xbox Beta PC app is not working. The app its trying to sign in but after a second the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vintila04Ro, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Vintila04Ro
    Vintila04Ro Guest

Every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Xbox Beta PC app is not working. The app its trying to sign in but after a second the app its only doing a quick refresh and Im still not logged in to the account

You guys have any idea what might be the problem. I bought the xbox games pass ultimate yesterday.

:)

Vintila04Ro, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Vintila04Ro,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox (beta) App is refreshing every time you attempt to log in to it. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . If this does not resolve the issue, you can try installing the

Xbox Identity Provider App
    . Once the application is installed, go ahead and launch the Xbox (beta) App. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Jrocker23 Win User

Beta Wont let me sign in!

You have to wait till the dashboard is officially released to all then you will get live back...Sorry
  4. UmxOwnz Win User

I called them and thats what they said. And what do you mean ileagally? And how would you do that?
  5. onyxishere Win User

You are now stuck with not being able to play online until the official release of the new dashboard.

And considering you are advertising a modding website on your bio I'm figuring you added the update from someone on there.
  6. UmxOwnz Win User

There is no way at all? So i have to buy a new xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta will not let me sign in - Similar Threads - Beta let sign

2. X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...: Hallo Ich wollte die X-Box Beta App für den PC installieren und habe extra davor alles aktualisiert. Leider passiert nichts, nachdem ich den Lizenzbedingungen zugestimmt habe. Danach kommt nur...
  3. How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app: Hey everyone, So, I've been trying to play Halo MCC on PC (I also play it on Xbox), but the game just launches unitl the 343 Studios logo appears, and then it redirects me to the Mircrosoft Store...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191211-1303)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191211-1303): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Cod beta , not letting me invite players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod beta , not letting me invite players: since the release of the new patch i haven’t been able to invite players to my cod beta lobby . Any suggestions ? I’ve tried everything ba381d55-09d9-4c12-b805-c3540aa5317e
  6. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...
  8. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...
  9. Let's Talk : Black Ops 4 Beta Review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk : Black Ops 4 Beta Review: I'd love to hear what you guys think about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 so far. I can tell you I got a little frustrated playing it last night however, I'm sure if it was the game or the lack of...
  10. I want to pay you for a Minecraft windows 10 beta realm! Please let me....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to pay you for a Minecraft windows 10 beta realm! Please let me....: I Just spent 3 hours on the phone with support to be hung up on after getting transferred to a different support team for the 4th time. I cant put my credit card info into the Realms subscription...