Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the first thing it greeted me with was "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live features may be limited. Learn more at..." message. Clicking through to the Enforcement page shows me what I expected -- a perfect record -- so I'm not sure what the app is playing at.

submitted by /u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem
    [link] [comments]

/u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem, Jun 14, 2019
  2. crisdawg Win User

you must be signed in into your account on the console

Thx VapourTrails, that worked.

I was on Win10 Insider build 10586 and this issue was occurring in both the Xbox app and Xbox Beta app. VapourTrails fix worked for me.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Using a beta app might be frustrating yet you can always report the bugs within the xbox app itself.
  4. Wackyduck Win User

Xbox app = TRASH

Using a beta app might be frustrating yet you can always report the bugs within the xbox app itself.
    I’m using an iPhone. There is no beta app on the App Store and I am using a normal version but thx for the tip!
  5. ChouunShiryu Win User

WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

I tried updat the phone to win10 but there‘re more bugs in the vision, so I rollback to win8.1 years before. The question is I completed some achievements and synchronized with my xbox live few days ago, suddenly the app “games" can't sign in xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Game pass games won't work

Just report this through the xbox app. The program is still in beta and support needs the data to fix bugs of such nature.
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

1. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug - Similar Threads - Beta Win10 app

2. Win10中的Xbox(beta)无法正常下载游戏的问题

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10中的Xbox(beta)无法正常下载游戏的问题: 订阅了XGP Ultimate服务,使用Windows10(1909)上的Xbox(beta) 法下载Gears of War:Ultimate Edition,显示Error 0x803f8001和Error 0x80072ee2,同时Halo:The Master Chief Collection可以正常下载,请问该如何解决...
  3. i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10: i can't sign in to xbox on pc how to fix it [img] 31fda1ce-a618-4aa3-97db-6199bb3e5c99
  4. Win10 Xbox(Beta) app not running any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox(Beta) app not running any games: The Windows 10 Xbox app has worked well for me for months. I have the Game Pass to use with it, but for the past week, I have been unable to sign into my Xbox Live account once I launch a game....
  5. minecraft(win10) ベータ版の解除方法について -[Translation - How to release minecraft (win10) beta version]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft(win10) ベータ版の解除方法について -[Translation - How to release minecraft (win10) beta version]: Xbox Insider Hubを使用して、minecraftのベータ版(RTX)を導入しましたが、 元の製品版に戻れません。元に戻す方法をご存じないでしょうか。 以下試しましたが、ベータ版のままでした。 1.Xbox Insider Hubからベータ版を解除 2.一時間程度放置後、minecraftをアンインストール 3.microsoft store から、再インストール...
  6. i can't join the mc win10 rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    i can't join the mc win10 rtx beta: when i join, it doesn't give me a choice to select between the 1.16 beta and the rtx beta. In the manage section, it shows 1.16 beta and unenroll, any solutions? submitted by /u/DogShroom...
  7. mc win10 rtx beta not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    mc win10 rtx beta not showing up: i only have the option to pick the 1.16 beta and unenroll, any help? submitted by /u/DogShroom [link] [comments]
  8. I can't install Xbox(beta) by XboxInstaller.exe for my win10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox(beta) by XboxInstaller.exe for my win10 PC: After purchasing Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), I download XboxInstaller.exe and run it. At first time the install bar complete 30% then hang up. After this I can't even get into install mode,...
  9. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Beta (WIN10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Beta (WIN10): Hi hab grad folgendes Problem. Nach dem Update für Halo Master Chief lief das spiel nicht mehr. Also hab ich es deinstalliert. Nur jetzt wirds mir immer noch in der Xbox Beta App unter meinen...