Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

Not sure if this is the right place for this (I was directed here by MS customer support), but I have just installed the Xbox (Beta) Win 10 app and the first thing it greeted me with was "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live features may be limited. Learn more at..." message. Clicking through to the Enforcement page shows me what I expected -- a perfect record -- so I'm not sure what the app is playing at.

submitted by /u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem
    [link] [comments]

/u/AllThePiesGiveMeThem, Jun 14, 2019
  2. crisdawg Win User

you must be signed in into your account on the console

Thx VapourTrails, that worked.

I was on Win10 Insider build 10586 and this issue was occurring in both the Xbox app and Xbox Beta app. VapourTrails fix worked for me.
  3. ChouunShiryu Win User

WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

I tried updat the phone to win10 but there‘re more bugs in the vision, so I rollback to win8.1 years before. The question is I completed some achievements and synchronized with my xbox live few days ago, suddenly the app “games" can't sign in xbox.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Game pass games won't work

Just report this through the xbox app. The program is still in beta and support needs the data to fix bugs of such nature.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Smart glass Tv Remote is no longer display

Are you using the beta app? If you are submit a bug through the app. Regardless I would uninstall and reinstall the app.
  6. LeftClock87947 Win User

Messages don't populate in the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Phone!

For the past week, the "Xbox app" hasn't been populating my messages, or their contents.

- The issue exists on Win10 PCs and Win10 phones, across different devices and networks.

- Friends using Windows 10, have reported similar complaints

- Resetting the Windows 10 apps doesn't fix the problem

- The Xbox Beta app is also affected, indicating an underlying Xbox Live issue

Frustratingly, the more optimized and updated Xbox apps on Android and iPhone devices, still work reliably. Please address this problem, and stop neglecting your core "Windows" PC and Phone customers, at the expense of your never-ending pursuit of "the next
    big thing".

Regards,

TheBORM
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug

1. Xbox (Beta) Win10 app bug - Similar Threads - Beta Win10 app

2. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  3. Xbox (BETA) Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer: Hey i am trying to download the Xbox (BETA) app but it keeps getting stuck and i have tried everything i can think of, i tried deleting it and retrying, ive tried opening it as administrator and...
  4. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta App Mic problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Mic problems: I recently downloaded the Xbox beta app for my PC, so I can be in voice comms with my brother and his friends. Every time I join said voice comms I'm greeted with an error, and a message saying...
  6. Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509: When i try to install the Xbox beta App i get this message Make sure you are connected then try updating again. We weren't able to update windows (0x80131509) I have followed all the information...
  7. iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?: I opened the beta iOS app earlier today and it told me that I needed an update to use it. Clicked on the pop-up and it sent me to the Apple store, not the Testflight test store. I opened...
  8. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta: I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP*...
  9. マインクラフトwin10ベータ版参加後のダウンロードについて (Mod Translation: Download after the Minecraft win10 beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトwin10ベータ版参加後のダウンロードについて (Mod Translation: Download after the Minecraft win10 beta...: 自分はベータ版を遊んでみたくてxboxインシェーダーハブをつかってベータ版にして戻して一回マインクラフトを消したのですが 再インストールした際になぜかバージョン1.9.3がダウンロードされ前のバージョン1.8のデータストアからダウンロードできなくなりました 色々調べ似たような質問の人をみつけたのですがすべて試したけどダメでした...
  10. Minecraft Win10 Beta Redeemed To Wrong Windows 10 Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10 Beta Redeemed To Wrong Windows 10 Account: I recently attempted to redeem my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta code. I received the code, however when setting it up, I linked the code to my old hotmail email which I had signed up...