Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The app simply does not work. Any attempt to access the store or click "See All" button for a list of software generates this message. "Sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RicketyEdge, Jun 12, 2019.

1. RicketyEdge
    RicketyEdge Guest

The app simply does not work. Any attempt to access the store or click "See All" button for a list of software generates this message.

"Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in no man's land! Try restarting the app to fix it"

Restarting the app doesn't fix it. Restarting the computer doesn't fix it. Uninstalling/reinstalling the app doesn't fix it.

Bought the "Ultimate Game Pass" only to be greeted with this nonfunctional app.

Any ideas? Can't be the only one experiencing this problem.

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App [​IMG]

:)

RicketyEdge, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

3. Matt The N00b Win User

choosing a custom profile picture - whats allowed and not allowed

oh yeah this is with the xbox beta app on windows 10 forgot to add that.
  4. kornhammar Win User

Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    I tried the suggested "alt tab" method found in the faq, but I don't seem to find another window.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

I would like this profile as profile :)

Use the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 (download it in Store) to set this picture :)
  6. GRO88Y Win User

Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]

Treiber und updates sind alles aktuell und Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    finde ich nicht was ich schon probiert habe.

-------

[Mod Translation - Drivers and updates are all current and Windows 10 Xbox (beta) App FAQ I do not find what I've already tried.]
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App - Similar Threads - Beta Windows App

2. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  3. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  4. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ: Q: ANYTHING WE HAVEN’T EXPLICITLY COVERED BELOW A: Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile...
  7. Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work: Hi, Ive downloaded the xbox app and ive bought game pass, unfortunately theres no way to login, everytime i click the voice in the app it doesnt bring me to any page where i can actually log, it...
  8. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  10. I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install)

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install): When i try to install this app it get this error Code: 0x800700B7. I have spent 3 or 4 hours with some microsoft techs and all we did was reinstall/repair windows which fixed some of my issues,...