Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RockSora2, Aug 22, 2019.

1. /u/RockSora2
    /u/RockSora2 Guest

Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale, FM2019, Portia, but I can neither play any of them or click their games on the game pass to redownload them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just how to uninstall the Beta app! ❤

submitted by /u/RockSora2
    [link] [comments]

/u/RockSora2, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games? - Similar Threads - Beta won't let

2. Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, and have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App so that I'm able to play a few games from my Xbox on PC/sit in a party chat with my friends while...
  3. Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7: I have the problem that i bought gears 5 and wanted to preload it. I tried to install it and with it the application gaming services was downloaded too. Both couldnt be installed because of the...
  4. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures: I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still...
  5. XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox (beta) client on Windows 10 was fine, but now won't install anything: Hi, so as far as I know, nothing on my PC has changed. But for some reason the client will no longer install games, saying the location (c:) is not setup for this. I check the relevant settings,...
  6. Xbox (beta) pc game pass app won't install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) pc game pass app won't install.: Hey, I was hoping for some help.. The installer just crashes every time I try to install the app - I click the tick to accept the terms, I then click install and nothing happens. I've tried with...
  7. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  8. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  9. Xbox (Beta) PC games won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC games won't install: My windows is currently updated to latest version and as far as I am aware the app is also up to date. But Mutant Year Zero, Crosscode and Kingsway won't install, the button goes to prepare then...
  10. Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch on Xbox Beta: I own a Game Pass for PC and played without a problem for some days and since yesterday all games refuse to launch. After hitting play I just get back to the Xbox Beta homepage. I tried solving...