Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RockSora2, Aug 22, 2019.

1. /u/RockSora2
    /u/RockSora2 Guest

Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale, FM2019, Portia, but I can neither play any of them or click their games on the game pass to redownload them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just how to uninstall the Beta app! ❤

submitted by /u/RockSora2
    [link] [comments]

/u/RockSora2, Aug 22, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Call of Duty: WW2 Beta not starting up

The full game tile won't let you play the beta.

The beta is an additional download!

Search for it in the store.
  3. ExpensiveRadar Win User

Call of Duty: WW2 Beta not starting up

The full game tile won't let you play the beta.

The beta is an additional download!

Search for it in the store.
  4. Son of Fall Win User

Beta forum

It won't let me download it either but I have the beta section on my dashboard.
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

BETA For Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Can Be Pre-Loaded!

Downloading the beta now off my Conviction disc. It won't let me background dl the beta-ugh. This is gonna take a while...

EDIT: Or you can just go to your download history and redownload the beta from there. Now the beta is downloading comfortably in the background.
  6. Skibility Win User

How do i change my age on xbox live?

Could tech support or someone at Xbox change it? I want to download the division beta but it won't let me even though my parents authorized it on my xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games? - Similar Threads - Beta won't let

2. XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing: Two days ago when I turned on my PC, my XBOX (beta) app would start but I would have a black screen every time. I have tried reinstalling, but it keeps freezing every time, and I am at a loss. I...
  3. MC RTX Beta won't install in 1.16 Nether Update.

in XboX Insiders
    MC RTX Beta won't install in 1.16 Nether Update.: I recently uninstalled the RTX beta to check out the nether update with my friends. I then tried to reinstall the RTX Beta, and it just didn't work. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it...
  4. KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One: I have a OG Xbox One and have been unable to start KartRacer beta at all. I try to start it and it sits at the splash screen for about a minute and then an error pops up that it is taking longer...
  5. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  6. Xbox (Beta) app won't open, uninstall or re-install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) app won't open, uninstall or re-install.: Hi all, as mentioned above the app will not open. It doesn't do anything when I click the icon. Also, it doesn't show up in my apps list, despite being under the start menu. I tried to re-install...
  7. Gears Tactics won't install on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Tactics won't install on Xbox Beta: Gears Tactics won't install for me. It seems that a failed installation has left something permanent that prevents installing. - First installation failed - Retried it a couple of days later and...
  8. Xbox Beta won't work or let me reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta won't work or let me reinstall: So yesterday i was about to play some Horizon 4 like any other day, but the Xbox App wasn't lanching, it just showed me the Xbox Logo with pulse, i waited and waited , restarted my pc and nothing...
  9. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...
  10. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]