xbox beta

Discus and support xbox beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Boa tarde, instalei o app do xbox beta, fiz todas as atualizações, porém quando tento abrir o mesmo no pc ele não abre, fica congelado na tela verde.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LucasStorm0403, Jul 12, 2019.

1. xbox beta

Boa tarde, instalei o app do xbox beta, fiz todas as atualizações, porém quando tento abrir o mesmo no pc ele não abre, fica congelado na tela verde.

Translation:

Good afternoon, I installed the xbox beta app, I made all the updates, but when I try to open the same on the pc it does not open, it gets frozen on the green screen.

:)

LucasStorm0403, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

The beta is for Playstation. There is not a beta for the Xbox.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Ryse: Son of spark

xbox one beta or windows beta?
  4. The Don43 Win User

Gta:O, officially the worst multiplayer experience IMHO.

What if this is the beta but it's the beta for the xbox one version
  5. Roger C Win User

Can't Update

6. Duke Arkillo Win User

Defiance

XBOX beta due to start tomorrow and TRION state that the codes will be put out tonight.

The PC beta invite was included as well for everyone that was accepted for the XBOX beta
Thema:

xbox beta

1. xbox beta - Similar Threads - beta

2. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  3. (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass

in XboX Insiders
    (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass: I'm trying to download Children of Morta on Xbox One and I keep getting an error, it's error 0x87E0000D, the download keeps trying to start and keeps giving me the same error message. When I look...
  4. Cannot Reinstall The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut on PC with XBox (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Reinstall The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut on PC with XBox (beta): I had originally downloaded and installed The Bard's Tale IV through the XBox app on Windows 10. I then used the app to uninstall the game as I added another drive to store this and future...
  5. Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store errors- Beta Ring: Today I've started having problems with the store on my One X and was wondering if anyone else is having problems. The store will load, but anything I click on gives me the "Try that again- Page...
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2002.200113-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (2002.200113-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Signed out of Xbox (Beta) app when restarting PC.: Hi, Every time I start the Xbox (Beta) app on PC, after a system restart, I have to re-login. It is kinda annoying it doesn't remember my login like the other apps do. The app works perfectly...
  8. [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet: G'day all. For the last couple of weeks my X1X has had some issues with connecting to my wired connection. It seems to be related to the console turning off (off off, not just instant on) or...
  9. Xbox (beta) App JavaScript error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App JavaScript error: Hallo, Ich habe die Xbox (beta) App einige Zeit benutzt bis sie sich nicht mehr starten liess. Ich habe bereits den Support kontaktiert welcher mir nicht weiterhelfen konnte. Auch beim starten...
  10. Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language: Hello, Since a few updates, the app is in dutch, while both my region and language are set to french (belgian). I've found no setting to change the language and all other apps/softwares/games are...