Xbox (beta)

Discus and support Xbox (beta) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to login to the xbox (beta) app on PC but when i go to press the login button, nothing happens. I have been Googling for a while now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daedragod417, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Daedragod417
    Daedragod417 Guest

Xbox (beta)

I have been trying to login to the xbox (beta) app on PC but when i go to press the login button, nothing happens. I have been Googling for a while now but no one seems to have an answer. PLS help me i just bought the game passa and i cant play any games
    due to this issue.

:)

Daedragod417, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

The beta is for Playstation. There is not a beta for the Xbox.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Ryse: Son of spark

xbox one beta or windows beta?
  4. The Don43 Win User

Gta:O, officially the worst multiplayer experience IMHO.

What if this is the beta but it's the beta for the xbox one version
  5. Roger C Win User

Can't Update

6. Duke Arkillo Win User

Defiance

XBOX beta due to start tomorrow and TRION state that the codes will be put out tonight.

The PC beta invite was included as well for everyone that was accepted for the XBOX beta
Thema:

Xbox (beta)

1. Xbox (beta) - Similar Threads - beta

2. Quick review of the Beta Game streaming feature

in XboX Insiders
    Quick review of the Beta Game streaming feature: So, I have only spent 15 minutes on it. So I will just give some big details. You have to have an xbox controller with bluetooth to Play these games. (You need the controller to even launch the...
  3. FS2020 - Full Release Discount Codes for Alpha/Beta Testers?

in XboX Insiders
    FS2020 - Full Release Discount Codes for Alpha/Beta Testers?: I've been in the Alpha program for several months now and haven't seen anything to suggest there will be a discount for Alpha / Beta testers, but though I'd check to see if anyone else has head...
  4. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  5. New Store Experience is Expanding to Beta Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to Beta Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  7. beta for xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    beta for xbox?: hi there , was wondering if anyone knew if there is goning to be a beta test for xbox or is it only for the pc? ive been anticipating this games release now for 2 years and really looking forward...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 + Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 + Beta: Hi there, Am trying to join the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for Raytracing. I own the java edition (through Mojang) on my PC, and the Xbox edition (on my Xbox obviously) - it was my understanding...
  9. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  10. Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download

in XboX Insiders
    Flight simulator 2020 Xbox pc beta pass a error code won’t download: I’m trying to pre install flight simulator 2020 but it failed with 0x0000001 error code the app ver i have is 2008.1001.9.0 latest windows 10 with all current updates? The game comes out aug 18...