Xbox (beta)

Discus and support Xbox (beta) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to login to the xbox (beta) app on PC but when i go to press the login button, nothing happens. I have been Googling for a while now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daedragod417, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Daedragod417
    Daedragod417 Guest

Xbox (beta)

I have been trying to login to the xbox (beta) app on PC but when i go to press the login button, nothing happens. I have been Googling for a while now but no one seems to have an answer. PLS help me i just bought the game passa and i cant play any games
    due to this issue.

:)

Daedragod417, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

The beta is for Playstation. There is not a beta for the Xbox.
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Ryse: Son of spark

xbox one beta or windows beta?
  4. Roger C Win User

Can't Update

5. The Don43 Win User

Gta:O, officially the worst multiplayer experience IMHO.

What if this is the beta but it's the beta for the xbox one version
  6. Duke Arkillo Win User

Defiance

XBOX beta due to start tomorrow and TRION state that the codes will be put out tonight.

The PC beta invite was included as well for everyone that was accepted for the XBOX beta
Thema:

Xbox (beta)

1. Xbox (beta) - Similar Threads - beta

2. state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.

in XboX Insiders
    state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.: wondering why the insider xbox app isn't showing it and why its been taken from my account. I am using the preview gaming build from the insider app. submitted by /u/tallestdavid [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Somebody else Windows e-mail my title than it Xbox e-mail. It Xbox (Beta) application Windows would make me register new one e-mail, but and the separate xbox I would like to enter with my user....
  5. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  6. Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC Downloading issue): I had Downloaded Dead by Daylight on the xbox beta app previously and played a game then uninstalled so I had room to install other games and now that I'm trying to reinstall it, when I try it...
  7. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  8. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC: Hi, When will be fixed the bug that prevent you to update any installed game from your Xbox beta PC version ? It is here since at least 4 months, all still no patch ! For exemple, if I want to...
  9. Games That Had Great Demos or Betas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games That Had Great Demos or Betas: modern warfare had a good beta,but the best one i played was the halo MCC reach beta ,it ran smooth and i generally had a fun time playing it d98655fe-b7ae-4e14-aa09-45c6424dbe05
  10. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options: Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986