Xbox billing

Discus and support Xbox billing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I pay for my Xbox game pass off my card, I do owe money for this months cycle if I buy a card for game pass will it transfer over or do I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VolatileJc18, Jul 31, 2019.

1. VolatileJc18
    VolatileJc18 Guest

Xbox billing

So I pay for my Xbox game pass off my card, I do owe money for this months cycle if I buy a card for game pass will it transfer over or do I need to pay from my card then cancel the auto renew

:)

VolatileJc18, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Billing

Hey there Toaster!

Go ahead and follow this
    Contact Us Link and let us know if it allows you to submit the callback request.

I hope it helps!

3. SatanicToaster8 Win User

Xbox Billing

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category (Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

Let us know if it does give you the option to request a callback or chat with an agent.
    Still not available. Should I provide a screenshot?
  4. SatanicToaster9 Win User

Xbox Billing

You will need to get in touch with
    customer support
    make sure that the region is correct, and that you are signed in with the affected account.

Then follow these steps.

1. "Step 1: Choose a catagory" select "Billing"

2. "Step 2: Our virtual agent is here to help" click "No thanks..." (this will mean you don't have to deal with the virtual agent)

3. "Step 2: Pick a topic" select "Pay your balance for a past due or suspended Xbox subscription"

4. don't do "Step 3" since you believe you have already paid your past due balance, instead skip to "Step 4: Contact us" and choose your contact method.

Hopefully that will help you out.
    The only option under "contact us" is a direction to the community form, which I (clearly) already posted on. How can I just easily contact a human support agent to talk to? I tried calling their support number, which was just an automated voice message
    referring me back to the customer support link. Again, under "contact us," the only place to go is the forums. Should I try through the virtual agent again?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Billing

6. VolatileJc18 Win User

Xbox billing

Thank you I wasn't sure, did have a feeling of have to do that first
Thema:

Xbox billing

1. Xbox billing - Similar Threads - billing

2. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  3. Please help !! re Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help !! re Billing: Hi All please help I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as there is no control ie a password for me to...
  4. Double xbox live billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double xbox live billing: hello my xbox live gold is charged double and I do not know why can you help me? e909d414-a00a-4216-91cf-de0bfaa08983
  5. I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing: I purchased game pass ultimate but can't turn off recurring billing. I get an error message that says "We ran into an error while disabling recurring billing of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"...
  6. Problem with a gift card and billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a gift card and billing information: Hi, i am from Colombia, i was buy a xbox gift card and when i try to introduce te code of the gift card, then appears a window that asks me about billing information, especifically about the...
  7. BILLING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BILLING: I HAVE TRIED 100 TIMES TO RENEW THE XBOX LIVE GOLD AND THIS MESSAGE KEPT APPEARING!!!! '''''''We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.'''''' WHAT DOES...
  8. My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada: I just attained a xbox 360 sevond hand great condition to play some of my favourite games. I go into pay for the games on the microsoft store and it asks for billing info. I live in Canada and so...
  9. Xbox live unpaid bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unpaid bill: I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last...
  10. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...