Xbox black screen but different

Discus and support Xbox black screen but different in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my xbox it show the green xbox loading screen and then it is done the screen goes like gray but not black and I can't see anything but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bob112pjou98, May 17, 2021.

1. Bob112pjou98
    Bob112pjou98 Guest

When I turn on my xbox it show the green xbox loading screen and then it is done the screen goes like gray but not black and I can't see anything but when I hold down the xbox button on my controller the menu that shows the "Restart Console" and "turn of controller" options pops up but I still cant see anything

:)

Bob112pjou98, May 17, 2021
  2. Bob112pjou98 Win User

The best way to do it is to hold the reciever button and eject button for a bit and turn it on
  3. xDarkStar73x Win User

Well, there you go! Glad you fixed it !
  4. xDarkStar73x Win User

Sounds a bit like a HDMI issue, I would perhaps power cycle (turn off by the powerpoint for 30 seconds) the TV and try it again and see what happens ?
  5. I S I T y I X I Win User

My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...
  6. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
Thema:

1. Xbox black screen but different - Similar Threads - black screen different

2. Black Screen Of Death (after update from last Saturday)

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Of Death (after update from last Saturday): So, my Xbox1X is stuck on a black screen after startup. No way to fix it (sync+eject etc...). Even the factory reset by USB fails, a powerdown chime after the two powerup with this log:...
  3. Xbox one black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one black screen: I restarted my xbox one s yesterday and now my xbox will not load past the green screen. After a couple of minutes it just goes to a black screen and nothing happens. I can press the xbox button...
  4. Stuck on Black Screen after booting up from idle mode

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Black Screen after booting up from idle mode: Hello, so I booted my Xbox One X up to a black screen today, I've tried Power Cycling it two different ways and tried Power Button + Sync managed to get it to work but that is one isse ( i saw...
  5. Xbox goes to black screen with limited function.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox goes to black screen with limited function.: last night my Base Xbox One turned on by itself and flashed a couple of times before turning off. Now when I turn it on it takes forever to load then it goes to a black screen. I can still hold...
  6. Series X: black screen whilst playing a Blu-ray

in XboX Insiders
    Series X: black screen whilst playing a Blu-ray: Series X attached to an LG CX. Both fully updated. Essentially, I'll be watching a Blu-ray via my Series X, and the screen will go black for about 5 seconds at random intervals during a film...
  7. Black screen flashing while streaming Xbox ONE to Windows 10 with TV turned off

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen flashing while streaming Xbox ONE to Windows 10 with TV turned off: Xbox streaming through Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 (ver 48.76.8001.00000) works fine when the TV and audio receiver that the Xbox One is connected to are turned on. However, when they...
  8. Battlefield 4 Dlc Dragonteeth & Final stand Issue. Black screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Dlc Dragonteeth & Final stand Issue. Black screens: What is The Real problem with Battlefield 4 Dlc Black screen 56633de7-fc7c-4757-9d51-2eb68ca6a396
  9. Xbox boots to startup screen then goes black and gives different error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox boots to startup screen then goes black and gives different error codes: I have been trying to figure out what this issue is but cannot find any info online about it. I also cannot get into troubleshoot mode to reset the console and do OSU1. Any idea what this could...
  10. Live TV goes to Black screen after using different HDMI channel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV goes to Black screen after using different HDMI channel.: I have a Sky + HD 2TB box plugged into my Xbox One which in turn connects to a Panasonic G20 HDTV, when ever i use a different HDMI channel to use my PS4 for example when i thorn back to the main...