Xbox black screen

Discus and support Xbox black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did a hard reset on my xbox one and got the green loading screen and then when it is finished loading it goes directly to a black screen. It is not a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadisonAnd, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MadisonAnd
    MadisonAnd Guest

Xbox black screen

I did a hard reset on my xbox one and got the green loading screen and then when it is finished loading it goes directly to a black screen. It is not a display issue. I also tried the holding down the multiple buttons (waited for second beep etc.) on the
    xbox and it hasn't worked either... still the same black screen

:)

MadisonAnd, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  3. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX ONE X - Black Screen when launching games

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  4. Chkev. Win User

Weird Bug with feed and Text fields

Thank you but I can't because of the black screen ...

I need a tip for reset my xbox before the black screen
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Black screen

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
Thema:

Xbox black screen

1. Xbox black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  3. My Screen Is Black

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Screen Is Black: So, I turned on the Xbox One S All Digital Edition I have and I noticed the display was worse than usual for the screen I use. I tried changing the screen directly and made it worse, then I went...
  4. My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps crash to black screen (Alpha Skip ahead): Seems the new design of My Games & App ( that I don't think anyone ever asked for) .. is not just more cumbersome to use , as it adds multiple steps to do even basic things. .and it hides...
  5. On xbox 360 sometimes or Rare times my screen go black to 1 second and go back, this is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On xbox 360 sometimes or Rare times my screen go black to 1 second and go back, this is the...: Im using a travel adapter for uk to hungary d845d785-60d2-4e52-bf64-cf0f6b4650bb
  6. intermittent black screen when in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    intermittent black screen when in game: I know this has been asked before however my situation hasn't been solved here. I'm getting a black screen while running games that lasts approximately a second in which the game continues running...
  7. Black screen flash on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen flash on xbox one x: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  8. Xbox one x black screen flashing during gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x black screen flashing during gaming: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  9. Pantalla negra de la muerte [Mod Translation - Black screen of death]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pantalla negra de la muerte [Mod Translation - Black screen of death]: Varias veces he intentado pasar la pantalla negra pero me sigue regresando a esta pantalla sin oprimir botones, ya sea en la actualización o encendiendo la xbox one x, me sigue enviando a la...
  10. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...