Xbox black screen

Discus and support Xbox black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I had come up with an issue with my Xbox out of no where, when I powered up my Xbox it popped up a green Xbox loading screen them it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by halimakerubo, Mar 3, 2021.

1. halimakerubo
    halimakerubo Guest

Xbox black screen

Hello Microsoft I had come up with an issue with my Xbox out of no where, when I powered up my Xbox it popped up a green Xbox loading screen them it went blank or just black but the other day it was working perfectly what can I do to fix this issue?

:)

halimakerubo, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  3. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX ONE X - Black Screen when launching games

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  4. Chkev. Win User

Weird Bug with feed and Text fields

Thank you but I can't because of the black screen ...

I need a tip for reset my xbox before the black screen
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Black screen

Black screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFiae-cRxw

https://windowsreport.com/fix-black-screen-of-death-xbox-one/
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
Thema:

Xbox black screen

1. Xbox black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Xbox black screen and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen and controller won't connect: After trying to turn on my xb1S, my TV continued to show a no signal message, so i assumed I became worried it was the hdmi port that was broken, however, after waiting for a bit the no signal...
  3. Skate3 black screen on game pass Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    Skate3 black screen on game pass Xbox X: I keep getting a black screen when trying to load skate 3 from game pass I have tried on xbox one and xbox x x aa both are the same i tried to uninstall but that has not fixed the issue either....
  4. Xbox Has Black Screen Of Death And Wont Let Me Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Has Black Screen Of Death And Wont Let Me Factory Reset: My xbox one got the black screen of death, so i got the troubleshoot page up and tried to factory reset it, but all it did was say preparing console for 5 minutes and then go back to the...
  5. Xbox One S black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S black screen: I have done all the resets described by microsoft xbox support, I have checked all the wires and connections, all are good. What can I do to fix this. Also the offline download option is not...
  6. Black Screen After Load Forza 7 Windows 10 Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Black Screen After Load Forza 7 Windows 10 Game Pass: I have a question. I have a Dell G5 5500 with Windows 10 Core I7 16 gb Ram 1tb ssd drive. Geforce rtx 2700. I decided to try the Xbox games you can play anywhere. I thought i would try Forza 7 and...
  7. XSX - When playing a non-4k Blu-ray disc, the screen goes black (with work around)

in XboX Insiders
    XSX - When playing a non-4k Blu-ray disc, the screen goes black (with work around): I have previously posted feedback of this and (hopefully correctly) attached the logs to the feedback. The issue has been ongoing for a long time and I have been on Alpha Skip Ahead pretty much...
  8. Black screen on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on Xbox one S: Guys, I need help. I was using my console just fine, I turned it off and when I was trying to turn it kn a few hours later. It loads up and shows a balck screen. I can't access the dashboard, what...
  9. I changed the Refresh rate from 60hz to 120hz and now my xbox has a black screen no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed the Refresh rate from 60hz to 120hz and now my xbox has a black screen no matter...: So I was trying to fix my aspect ratio because my TV doesnt have the feature to do it so I was messing with my xbox trying to see if there was and in the process I decided that whats the harm in...
  10. Minecraft Switch Black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch Black screen: My daughter has Minecraft (digital) on the switch and recently the game refuses to load up and stays on a black screen. I have reset console (no change) checked for corrupt data (none) backed up...