Xbox blu ray app dont read

Discus and support Xbox blu ray app dont read in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant read a brand new xbox one game disk on my xbox 1 s. Error 091d70000 2bfcf5d6-f433-49de-93f5-f21d6049f18c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve 2020, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Steve 2020
    Steve 2020 Guest

Cant read a brand new xbox one game disk on my xbox 1 s. Error 091d70000

:)

Steve 2020, Jul 31, 2020
  2. edwarelrik Win User

Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

NO pirated blu-ray or burned blu-ray will be read by the app, this is so wrong.
  3. eviltedi Win User

Faulty disc drive. I'm not amused

Is the disc a blu ray ? I read you need to install a blu ray app from the online store.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

does it read other discs and does it read other blueray discs, if not could you try a normal dvd and see if that plays, if it does then its the blue ray laser diode that may have failed and needs repair
  5. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

The latest update did not fix the playback issue with Game of Thrones Season 3 on Blu-Ray.

Some users may encounter the error that was causing the Xbox to not read the disc, again, even after updating the Blu-Ray player app.

To work around this, fire up the Blu-Ray app with no disc in your Xbox.

You'll be prompted that there is no disc in your drive.

Insert Game of Thrones season 3 blu-ray into your drive.

Viola, and enjoy.
  6. WeepinProphet Win User

Problem reading dvd discs?

Hey, guys, I'm having the same issue with my Xbox one not playing dvds. When I put the disc in the Blu-ray player app launches and then gives me this message. "We are having trouble reading this. Make sure it's a Blu-ray or DVD. If it's a game try launching
    it from your game & app instead ( 0x91d70000) ". It plays Blu-ray and game discs just fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox blu ray app dont read - Similar Threads - blu ray app

2. Low Volume Playback for Blu-ray Discs, and Various Apps on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low Volume Playback for Blu-ray Discs, and Various Apps on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, I love my Xbox One X, games play excellent on the platform. One issue I'm having with the console though is low audio playback for movies and shows. I have to turn my volume up...
  3. Blu-Ray Player app WILL NOT DOWNLOAD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray Player app WILL NOT DOWNLOAD!: I recently got a Xbox one s (brand new) no issues with it until I tried to play a movie on Blu-Ray....I put the movie in and it takes you to the app store to download the Blu-Ray player app and I...
  4. I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app on Xbox...: I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app. Please update the app immediately to support this much improved HDR format. When will it work??? Thanks...
  5. Não consigo instalar o app Blu-Ray Disc[I can't install the Blu-Ray Disc app]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo instalar o app Blu-Ray Disc[I can't install the Blu-Ray Disc app]: Comprei recentemente um x one e hoje fui testar o leitor dele coçando um dvd pra assistir. Assim que inseri o disco o x box levou para o app Blu-ray Player, na Store, porém ao apertar obter,...
  6. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  7. XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio: I think they should add an option on the Xbox that will allow the Xbox to convert 2ch(stereo) audio to fake 5.1 surround. What do you think of that? thanks Jared...
  8. Blu Ray Player App Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray Player App Update: what changed with the update to the blu ray player app that i got on 2/14/2020? 1e6bdb95-a299-42a7-807a-b4b771deda86
  9. Blu-ray and dvd app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray and dvd app: Here is the deal very frustrated at this time. My Xbox one is obly 5months old. It was bought mainly for dvd, Blu-ray and 4k movie use. We play a few games but we are huge movie collectors. About...
  10. Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything: Anyone else have a bug where you put a disc in and it recognises it as a Blu-ray but when you get into the app it says that you don't have the hdcp rights management. submitted by /u/kilobravo99...