Xbox Bluetooth Controller as well headset not being recognized

Discus and support Xbox Bluetooth Controller as well headset not being recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues or know how to fix the issue of Xbox Bluetooth Controllers and headsets not being recognized by the system since the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marlenetoledo1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox Bluetooth Controller as well headset not being recognized

Is anyone else having issues or know how to fix the issue of Xbox Bluetooth Controllers and headsets not being recognized by the system since the new update.. Ive litterly bought a new controller thinking might be broken, but the new one cant connect to
    the Xbox. As well as the any Bluetooth accessory. My headset is not being recognized either. Ive tried trouble shooting, and even paid my internet bill early because Xbox was saying the bandwidth might be slow that was not the issue either. Ive dumped money
    into trying to fix this problem that was unnecessary. I tried to write Xbox customer service as well as waited for a technical support agent to call as i was stating my issues and the phone call was disconnected on there end like what is going on with Xbox
    right now? Very unsatisfied with this issue and customer service!!!!! Can anyone help please???

:)

marlenetoledo1, Oct 18, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

the controller supports bluetooth connection to pc and mobile devices but does not support audio over bluetooth in any way shape or form (does support audio passthrough when wired to pc)

the headset should work though when the controller is wirelessly connected to the xbox one.

have you resynced the controller to the xbox one.
  3. hanerp Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth® HAS PROBLEMS!

In the instructions to the bluetooth headset it says that it will recognize the headset as an external device and will use slot one but some controllers wont allow the headset to be on the same slot as the controller the red brand controllers do not work
    with the headset
  4. skylaar Win User

Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

I am trying to call which headset it was but for me the headset had to be turned on after plugging it into the controller or else it would not recognize the connection and try to be bluetooth/wireless.
  5. MackThe3rd Win User

Xbox app does not allow headset mic to be used in communication

I need help with the app recognizing my headset mic and using bluetooth. I do not need help with the xbox itself
  6. mutelight Win User

Bluetooth Problems

Thema:

1. Xbox Bluetooth Controller as well headset not being recognized - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Controller headset

2. Xbox controller light off bluetooth/wireless not working, controller working wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller light off bluetooth/wireless not working, controller working wired: My Xbox controller stopped working completely, I plugged it into my Xbox, it vibrated twice and worked while wired, the light didn't work though. Steps I have done to try and fix the problem:...
  3. Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?: I just bought this controller 2 weeks ago and am just now getting this very annoying issue... I bought this controller solely for the purpose of playing wirelessly and to replace my 1st gen Elite...
  4. Not Able To Connect Xbox Elite 2 Controller via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able To Connect Xbox Elite 2 Controller via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC: Hello, I have updated everything I know to. I have downloaded the xbox accessories app and updated the firmware on the elite 2 controller. The controller works via usb just fine but when...
  5. Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro: I recently purchased an iPad Pro 11 2020 edition and I tried connecting my Xbox one s controller to my iPad and it seamlessly worked. I was able to play games like Fortnite with the controller...
  6. Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X: I have the standard Xbox One X wireless controller and a wireless bluetooth Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset paired to my Xbox one X. During game play, it would sporadically disconnect both...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  8. Can you connect a Bluetooth Headset to Xbox One S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you connect a Bluetooth Headset to Xbox One S controller: Would like to connect a Bluetooth chat headset to the new controller, anyone know if it will work? ea3a74e2-280c-4b3d-80f2-1af4c7bc8f87
  9. Please add Bluetooth headset support for the new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add Bluetooth headset support for the new controller: I was thinking what if the new controller would add support for Bluetooth headsets. Even if it's not possible to connect to two devices at the same time it can connect to the headset using...
  10. Instead of headset adapter I would rather buy a controller with bluetooth built in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instead of headset adapter I would rather buy a controller with bluetooth built in.: Who really wants some contraption dangling from there cool X1 controller. The fact that X1 even sent a wired headset is so 90's, LOL. I hope they will just make a Turtle Beach X1 Controller,...