Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.

Discus and support Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys/girls, hope someone can help me. My xbox's boot is super slow and my games take too long to load. I've tried everything! Can this be a hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boredbored, Mar 21, 2020.

1. boredbored
    boredbored Guest

Hey guys/girls, hope someone can help me. My xbox's boot is super slow and my games take too long to load. I've tried everything! Can this be a hard drive failure issue or something else?

:)

boredbored, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long. - Similar Threads - BOOT really choppy

2. ppl booting my xbox from ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    ppl booting my xbox from ip address: gamer tag [mod removed] is threating and has booted my sons xbox online, this is unacceptable and needs to be handled before I file a complaint on xbox. f624ff47-de54-4d15-bdb2-a94724113dcc
  3. 'Fatal Error' message appearing when booting up a game on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    'Fatal Error' message appearing when booting up a game on Windows 10: The game is the Game Pass version of Minit, all my other games are working fine so i'm not sure what the problem is. Here's the error message/code- ___________________________________________...
  4. GAMES not show up after time or when first booted up

in XboX Insiders
    GAMES not show up after time or when first booted up: Don't know if this has happened to anyone else but with the new patch my games aren't showing up, this happens when the console first boots up or after playing a game more than 4+ hours. (Alpha...
  5. I got booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted: What can i do to get on again a13d9144-5cd0-4e5c-a9a4-141f75e6e54c
  6. XBOX One X ISSUES AFTER UPDATE YAKUZA 0 SLOW BOOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X ISSUES AFTER UPDATE YAKUZA 0 SLOW BOOT: Since the last update I have been suffering multiple issues these include video issues I have put on a separate post. Since the update although on INSTANT-ON power mode the Xbox seems to hang a...
  7. Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen: Problem Warzone ran perfectly until now. It goes to the load screen and blinks continually on and off until after an age I get an error massage saying that it took too long to load. Is this an...
  8. Booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted: I was booted out of a full session by someone. What do i do? dffc97fc-c09d-40fe-b5e3-f38a4cd6774d
  9. Controller disconnects during system boot process and reconnects shortly after loading up...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects during system boot process and reconnects shortly after loading up...: Controller using latest firmware and occurs with my second unit as well. Once it’s reconnected it behaves normally. And turning on my second controller connects it almost instantly. I’m not sure...
  10. Xbox one X won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won't boot: I'm struggling to find a similar issue on the forum boards. My xbox one x won't boot up. I press the power button on the console and it lights up for one second, makes the start up chime, then...