Xbox Box 360 Kinect

Discus and support Xbox Box 360 Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Which is the latest Xbox Console, where I can use the Kinect ? Is Microsoft coming up with a New Console with the Kinect ? Rgds Swapnali... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwapnaliE, Jan 27, 2021.

1. SwapnaliE
    SwapnaliE Guest

Xbox Box 360 Kinect

Hi,

Which is the latest Xbox Console, where I can use the Kinect ?

Is Microsoft coming up with a New Console with the Kinect ?

Rgds

Swapnali

:)

SwapnaliE, Jan 27, 2021
  2. KaiyoOrganiz Win User

people inbrace the kinect

"Inbrace" the Kinect. Sounds like OP is inbred.

I'm not "inbracing" anything. Wasted my money on the Xbox 360 Kinect. I will not want to have Xbox One Kinect. They had time to do it already with the Xbox 360 Kinect and that failed in a large scale with people leaving it in the box or getting rid of them
    or destroying them. Another useless gimmick in the end.
  3. Up1nSpace Win User

Do you use your Kinect to play games on your Xbox One?

My Kinect is in the box's never took it out I also had a Kinect on the 360 and never used it on that console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Box 360 Kinect

The 360 Kinect and Kinect games can only be used on the 360. There is a Kinect for the One that works with a handful of games.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Kinect and 2008 white hdmi console

The retail stand-alone Kinect package includes a power supply for Kinect. It's attached to the Kinect's power cable in the box.

Buy a retail package. People reselling the Kinect bundled with the 360 on eBay don't sell it with the power supply. The Kinect that comes with a 360 S doesn't come with one.
  6. TangentialShark Win User

xbox one live connecting to xbox 360 live

Unfortunately you will not be able to chat with your 360 friends because the Xbox One will not include a headset in the box as this has been replaced by the Kinect 2.0 and the old 360 headsets are not compatible with the new controller.
Thema:

Xbox Box 360 Kinect

1. Xbox Box 360 Kinect - Similar Threads - Box 360 Kinect

2. x box 360 live sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    x box 360 live sign in: not able to sign in my x box live as it is showing error 8015402B 069b2ba9-85e6-4eb5-bac0-f7aed10d2c53
  3. I think my x box 360 is banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my x box 360 is banned: Hi i was wondering if you can help me i bought a x box 360 about a week ago and there was this thing like freestyle home i formatted my hard drive and now i cant go into x box live or update x box...
  4. X box 360 LA Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box 360 LA Noire: I have a problem. I bought the game online (download) because I lost the disc. But now I need the rest of the game from the market place. But there is nothing on it Where and how can I...
  5. X-box 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box 360 profile: Has anyone had an issue with error code 8015190A? How was it resolved if so? I got in home internet and tested my x-box live connection. Then signed my gold profile back in an it disconnects from...
  6. Halo 3 with x box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3 with x box 360: I'm trying to play Halo 3 on my x box 360 and when I get to the matchmaking lobby, the Playlist won't download and below the edit matchmaking options its flashing information could not be...
  7. x box 360 - game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box 360 - game: Hello, my son has an xbox 360 - he has just purchased Zombies vs Plant for £25 When he comes to play it - message pop up CONNECTION your profile does not have the correct permissions to access...
  8. Joystick X-Box 360 and Wordpad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joystick X-Box 360 and Wordpad: Hi there I have a X-box 360 joystick with usb port and I would like to connect some of my apps. First of all I would like to screen some letters or numbers on a text app like Wordpad or other....
  9. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  10. X box 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box 360 Kinect Sensor: I want to connect my Kinect Sensor from my (faulty) Xbox 360 S console to my fully working just purchased original Xbox 360 console it appears I need to purchase a power/USB cable can anyone tell...