Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

Discus and support Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by D3PR3SS0, Jan 5, 2019.

1. D3PR3SS0
    D3PR3SS0 Guest

In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens their gift but there's no sign of any Forza
    Horizon 4 game. Looking back at my order I can see I've paid for it but have never received a download code or any such thing. Keep in mind that I purchased this bundle on my Microsoft account which is, of course, not the same account as the recipient whom
    I intended to gift this all to. Any help determining how I can acquire the game I purchased so that it can be included in the gift?

:)

D3PR3SS0, Jan 5, 2019
  2. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Also, take a look at your email (the email address used to buy the bundle and game) to see if a code for the game was emailed to you. (check even your Junk Mail).

I fear the digital game was added to your Microsoft account. You can check if this happened by going to https://account.xbox.com/MyGames

Let me know if this solves your problem!
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. JendersonDuran Win User

Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

I didn't get the gold rush, I got a forza bundle: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-forza-horizon-4-bundle/8wpzxg8cf6ft/6fbc?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox One X Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 + Forza 7 and Red Dead Redemption 2

Hello Taette,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Where did you purchase this bundle from? I am able to find the

Forza Horizon 4 + Forza 7 bundle
    on our website, but RDR2 was not included.

*From the Bundle online

Game code inside. Download from Xbox Live (ISP fees apply); significant storage required. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately)

If the codes were not included in the box then I recommend contacting the retailer. If purchased through the website then please
    Contact us here
    and request a callback to go over any possible options we may have for you.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game - Similar Threads - box minecraft bundle

2. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  3. Minecraft not received after purchasing X Box live for 12 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft not received after purchasing X Box live for 12 months: I purchased Minecraft on a dashboard promotion and have not received the code to redeem the game? 9c221410-0c4a-4a63-9e60-077eff55ddb9
  4. Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one s, not on box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one s, not on box one: Hello. I just upgrade from xbox one to xbox one s 1TB. But after running minecraft, I'm a bit confused. On xbox one S, after loading world minecraft randomly freezes and returns to home screen....
  5. Minecraft X box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft X box one: We bought the City world for Minecraft on our X Box one, when we go to download it it will pop up and say the the download failed. We have tried all the steps that is suggested in the support...
  6. Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S: Sorry, my address is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** f7db63fc-1c4a-47b1-9f88-bcb699fbe105
  7. Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S: Hi, I've got problem with installing Minecraft with a correct code. While downloading, I get error message (translation from Russian :-)): "problem appeared while getting this information.Renew...
  8. My minecraft pe doesn´t connect with my x box live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pe doesn´t connect with my x box live account: HI. I´d like to know if some others players have passed what I had. My XBOX live account doesn´t connect with my minecraft pe ( 1.2.8). I´d like your help, please. Always when I try to do it,...
  9. Minecraft how to build on X-Box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft how to build on X-Box one: My son got MineCraft for X BOX one. He likes to build, but the only thing that works is the story mode. He doesn't like that. And he does nog understand good enough English to understand. I...
  10. I can play minecraft online with my xbox one, with my friends who has box 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play minecraft online with my xbox one, with my friends who has box 360?: can i play minecraft online with my xbox one, with my friends who has xbox 360? 728c24fc-beec-4dc6-bb3c-7ff2d620bf8a