xbox box one not turning on

Discus and support xbox box one not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one wont turn on, last time I got it to work the fan was not on then it shut of because it was going to overheat. when I try to turn it on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanMichael360, Jul 29, 2019.

1. xbox box one not turning on

my xbox one wont turn on, last time I got it to work the fan was not on then it shut of because it was going to overheat. when I try to turn it on it makes half of the start up sound and then a clicking sound. it coming from the back of the console. it
    the base model help me!!

:)

DylanMichael360, Jul 29, 2019
  2. DylanMichael360 Win User

I've had it since 2013 and the light stay orange
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dylan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this,
    this
    is the article that we have that covers no power for an original Xbox One.

Due to you mentioning that you are hearing noises from the back of the console, and you do not feel any of the fans working, then this would indicate that your console would need to be serviced.

However, the Service Center no longer services the base model, so there would be no way of getting your console repaired through Microsoft any longer.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

That is a shame to hear, how long have you had your Xbox One? Also, just curious, the "power brick" that connects your console to the outlet it's plugged into, what color is the light on that when you try to turn the Xbox on? Does it stay orange or turn
    to white?
  5. PeantTheJuju Win User

If you hard reset or even clean your console and it doesn't seem to work, try contacting xbox supports technical department at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/. They should allow
    you to send over your xbox one and repair it for you.
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

After a while the fan fills with dust and lint, it needs an urgent cleaning
Thema:

1. xbox box one not turning on - Similar Threads - box turning

2. None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...: None of my xbox ones are working. They turn on, boot up and then black screen. Home menu will pop up but cant navigate through it 79268f49-bc50-445c-a1a5-a035202b36b5
  3. X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away: Hi, We are having problems with my son's X box one S - as soon as we try and turn it on - it shuts itself down within a second or two. We have tried turning it off and back on again (including...
  4. x-box one turns off after it has turned on

in XBoX Accessibility
    x-box one turns off after it has turned on: When turning on my x-box it turns off after a very short while. Why is that? We have done a reset, taken the chord out, waited 10 seconds before turning it on. Moved it to another socket. It...
  5. TV turning OFF while using X Box X

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV turning OFF while using X Box X: Hello, just wondering if this s a well know issue and how to fix it, while i watch a 4k blu ray movie the TV turn OFF at 19minutes every time. the audio still pass to the DVR is just that the...
  6. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now asks for the WiFi password everytime I turn...
  7. X box one S shutting down after turning on Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S shutting down after turning on Please help: My X Box One S 1 TB version would automatically shutdown after its turned on. It gives me the start-up beep and in 10 secs its gives me the shutting down beep and turns off. I tried all the...
  8. When I switch on the x box 1 s it turns its self off after 5 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I switch on the x box 1 s it turns its self off after 5 seconds.: Anyone have any idea why my xbox is doing this. Light comes on then goes dim and switches its self off. c8634c69-41f1-4fa6-bf5a-da0489ec3b75
  9. Box freezes on turn on at sign in page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Box freezes on turn on at sign in page.: When I start my Xbox one it takes forever to start up sitting on the green Xbox screen for several minutes then goes black. After being a black screen for a few minutes it shows the dashboard and...
  10. x box scorpio turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box scorpio turning off: Hello, I am having a permanent cut off problem with my x box one x console. The console turned off without any forewarning whilst playing assassins creed last night. Every time i turn the...