Xbox bricked/not working after update

Discus and support Xbox bricked/not working after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning i updated my xbox to the new version/update and ever since then my xbox just bricks/wont turn on. This happen 7+hours ago with no response... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oFRPo GameOver, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Xbox bricked/not working after update

This morning i updated my xbox to the new version/update and ever since then my xbox just bricks/wont turn on. This happen 7+hours ago with no response or help from anyone iv tried to contact. This is a critical error that needs to be addressed by someone.

:)

oFRPo GameOver, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

3. HahaUSukM8 Win User

X1 keeps turning off

If this was the reason then my xbox wouldn't have worked for the past month. I repeat, it stopped working right after the August update. Also, It ruined my power brick. It wouldn't start at all now. I'll get another power brick and see what happens. I'll
    update later.
  4. WARRIOR325 Win User

Xbox bricked after update.

It's not a power issue. I've unplugged, changed outlets, tried different houses, power bricks, tried my power supply on another console and my psu is fine.

Not under warranty. A forced update did this. Not anything else. Warranty shouldn't be the issue. The issue is breaking something of someone else's and not being held accountable.
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Were you using the insider hub or preview program? There is a disclosure stating that the updates could do harm to the console, but thats the risk. Sorry that it happened to you, but there are places that it can be taken to have it reapired, the warrenty
    unfourtunitly will not cove the repair
  6. DevonGumke Win User

Same thing happened to my X Box 1 S console. A mandatory update (working just fine before it) Never made it through the update. Tried offline install and every troubleshooting advise I could find, still nothing. The box is out of warranty of course too.
    What crap support from Microsoft! They caused the problem, they should fix it for free.

Playstation sounds good at this point if I ever buy another console at this point...
Thema:

1. Xbox bricked/not working after update - Similar Threads - bricked working update

2. Power brick doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick doesn’t work: My power brick stays on orange but then I used my brothers power brick and that one worked but I want to know if I could fix it or if I have to buy another brick be971c78-a5d7-475a-aeb9-5d9719056698
  3. Power Supply/Brick Not Working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply/Brick Not Working?: I was in the middle of using the Xbox One Console, when a sudden pop noise came from, what i believe is the power supply/brick. I have attempted to fully unplug the brick for well over 10 seconds,...
  4. Xbox One Power Brick has Green Light, the console fan is working overtime but the Console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Brick has Green Light, the console fan is working overtime but the Console ...: I just got the XBox One a few days ago. It's been working fine except from occasionally tripping off and back in again. Yesterday it tripped off so I turn it off to cool down a bit. When I tried...
  5. XBOX ONE NOT WORKING! GREEN LIGHT ON POWER BRICK!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE NOT WORKING! GREEN LIGHT ON POWER BRICK!: So my xbox one was working fine but now it wont turn on. The power bank makes sounds and shows lime green light on its led. And upon toughing the "on" button on the console it beeps the turning on...
  6. Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset: How can I do a factory reset if the Xbox fails when I select and run it? Goes through whole process then doesn't work. Same with OSUDT 2 and 3. Tried offline updates they fail. Chat support for...
  7. xbox 1 Power brick doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 Power brick doesn't work: I plugged it into a 230v outlet when it was originally made for a 130v volt outlet. I smelt smoke tripped the circuit breaker now it doest work, and xbox support is unreachable. I know i need a...
  8. Will an EU Xbox One work in the US if you plug a US power brick into it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an EU Xbox One work in the US if you plug a US power brick into it?: Also, I wouldn't have any problems with plugging an EU Xbox one into an American HDTV, right? 9da6fe75-7c08-4810-b46a-10ea19408b50
  9. Power brick not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick not working: Hi Guys, The power brick just shows light orange color when connected, dont see power in the console. How do i get it replaced here in India 4dcc84d5-bfda-442f-a02f-8d85242a92aa
  10. Power brick not working after power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick not working after power outage: I was playing and the power went out for half a second and when i went to turn it on after a little bit it wouldn't turn on so i checked the power brick and it wasn't on. I unplugged everything...