Xbox bug

Discus and support Xbox bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I press the Xbox logo button to see if anyone has message etc… nothing happens the screen just goes a bit grey/gray so I’m stuck in gta and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pjcatchpole, Jan 15, 2022 at 9:32 AM.

1. pjcatchpole
    pjcatchpole Guest

Xbox bug

When I press the Xbox logo button to see if anyone has message etc… nothing happens the screen just goes a bit grey/gray so I’m stuck in gta and I can’t quit game or do anything how to fix

:)

2. AlexK6688 Win User

No game or console audio but party audio?

First try contacting Xbox Support and this is probably a bug a really weird bug and also try resetting your Xbox.
  3. kRypt0nium Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

About 80% done on 1999-mode, but I don't think I'll finish it. I have the controller sensitivity on maximum and I still can't aim fast enough. It takes like 5 seconds to turn around and the enemies just rush past you and shoot you in the back.
  4. GRIZZY1 Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further
  5. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.
  6. darkentrees Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

well, this bug happened, and for anyone else who had this or similar issue, here was my creative solution:

1) save and exit (hardcore ironman's only option)

2) exit game, clear xbox system cache

3) reboot and continue mission from savegame

4) repeat failed action - in this case, run up next to the guy again, and he is all too happy to join

5) get annihilated by thin men and fail mission anyway LOL
Thema:

Xbox bug

1. Xbox bug - Similar Threads - bug

2. Xbox bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bug: So I’m playing gta and it randomly clips stuff how do I fix it. it’s filling my storage 26c6511d-178a-49f9-9ab5-164edec3422a
  3. Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good: [img] This is the email i got from microsoft it dosent say how long my account is banned or anything. And the xbox enforcement page says my character is clean with an almost full rep bar. Yet i...
  4. Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue: The allow 4k setting is checked but it is also grayed out on my Xbox Series X, why is this like that? submitted by /u/AlphaLegendOmega [link] [comments]
  5. Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.

in XboX Insiders
    Bug? I had to redownload Xbox Game Pass for PC and now there is no option to switch accounts.: I have two other PCs and they work normally I can switch accounts whenever. This PC however skips asking if I want to switch accounts. When I restart the app sometimes (randomly) it will ask me if...
  6. On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...: Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart: 8391814690. I click CheckOut which pushes me to...
  7. MELE: ME2 and 3 Installation bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MELE: ME2 and 3 Installation bug: I seem to be in a bit of a predicament… I was able to install ME2 and 3 on the legendary edition with no issues, but i keep getting “Install” despite having done that… Is this EA’s side or does it...
  8. Call of Duty Cold War repurchase bug!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War repurchase bug!!!: I had purchased Call of Duty Cold War on my Xbox One S, and I wanted to download it on my pc but it says I have to purchase it again! 9513aafb-a738-4132-9df6-4632d07e4f9e
  9. Xbox 360/Xbox One Consoles got errors or bugs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360/Xbox One Consoles got errors or bugs: I don’t know if you are aware, but Xbox 360 and Xbox One console itself got issues e.g. when people play any game it says you are offline and can’t invite or join public lobbies and when you go to...
  10. Xbox Series X 4K HDR blu-ray to SDR bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 4K HDR blu-ray to SDR bug: Hello everyone, here is my problem : I am the proud owner of an Xbox Series X. I have an old Sony Kdl 32HX755 television that does 1080p with no hdr, no dolby vision, and etc. I bought the...