Xbox bug

Discus and support Xbox bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I press the Xbox logo button to see if anyone has message etc… nothing happens the screen just goes a bit grey/gray so I’m stuck in gta and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pjcatchpole, Jan 15, 2022.

1. pjcatchpole
    pjcatchpole Guest

Xbox bug

When I press the Xbox logo button to see if anyone has message etc… nothing happens the screen just goes a bit grey/gray so I’m stuck in gta and I can’t quit game or do anything how to fix

:)

pjcatchpole, Jan 15, 2022
  2. AlexK6688 Win User

No game or console audio but party audio?

First try contacting Xbox Support and this is probably a bug a really weird bug and also try resetting your Xbox.
  3. kRypt0nium Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

About 80% done on 1999-mode, but I don't think I'll finish it. I have the controller sensitivity on maximum and I still can't aim fast enough. It takes like 5 seconds to turn around and the enemies just rush past you and shoot you in the back.
  4. GRIZZY1 Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further
  5. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.
  6. darkentrees Win User

Bugs, Bugs Bugs

well, this bug happened, and for anyone else who had this or similar issue, here was my creative solution:

1) save and exit (hardcore ironman's only option)

2) exit game, clear xbox system cache

3) reboot and continue mission from savegame

4) repeat failed action - in this case, run up next to the guy again, and he is all too happy to join

5) get annihilated by thin men and fail mission anyway LOL
Thema:

Xbox bug

1. Xbox bug - Similar Threads - bug

2. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug: Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move...
  3. Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed: Hoping there's going to be a fix for this... Have searched the forums and tried all advice found. I've deleted the game, went offline, removed game save data, and then reinstalled the game still...
  4. Game Pass FFXII controls bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass FFXII controls bug?: I bought the Game Pass for the first time and I downloaded the FFXII TZA, when starting the game the Xbox window appears to verify the account as in all Game Pass games, but after accepting the...
  5. Internet bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet bug: On my Xbox I’m getting 200 ping and 23mbs but on my iPad I’m getting 1 ping and 100mbs even though it same internet how do I fix? f8e83071-f0f5-4684-a1a9-c6536958c0dd
  6. Xbox Series X menu bugging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X menu bugging.: So, about an hour ago from writing this post my XSX (Xbox Series X) has been messing up such as, when I press the home button it opens the dashboard & proceeds to scroll all the way to the left,...
  7. Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app: I've been experiencing an unresponsive xbox quide button while on my console, and also while streaming over the xbox app outside of games or apps i stuggle to be able to click on anything using...
  8. Xbox bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bug: So I’m playing gta and it randomly clips stuff how do I fix it. it’s filling my storage 26c6511d-178a-49f9-9ab5-164edec3422a
  9. Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good: [img] This is the email i got from microsoft it dosent say how long my account is banned or anything. And the xbox enforcement page says my character is clean with an almost full rep bar. Yet i...
  10. Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k Settings bug/Issue: The allow 4k setting is checked but it is also grayed out on my Xbox Series X, why is this like that? submitted by /u/AlphaLegendOmega [link] [comments]