Xbox bundle for ESO?

Discus and support Xbox bundle for ESO? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder I Xbox would ever consider doing a bundle for ESO or maybe work out where they offer to pay the first 3 months of subcristion fees? What an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hard Hitter58, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Xbox bundle for ESO?

I wonder I Xbox would ever consider doing a bundle for ESO or maybe work out where they offer to pay the first 3 months of subcristion fees? What an awesome way to increase sales for x1 as well. In my mind Would be a smart marketing ploy

:)

Hard Hitter58, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Bring out a Xbox One bundle without Kinect for $349

I completely agree, these xbox one Kinect less bundle price are not good, I can buy a xbox one Kinect bundle for £380. Or a xbox one Kinect less bundle for £350, that is a terrible price difference, the xbox one Kinect less bundle should be at maximum £300.

EthanBushell-77906C99-F8D8-4580-B59A-59B4317F2A38, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Xbox one bundle with new call of duty ?

Simply Games do a bundle with the new white Sunset Overdrive bundle & COD for £339.99, it's out of stock at the moment but worth keeping an eye on in case it comes back in stock.

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-white-with-sunset-overdrive--call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

They also do a black console and COD for £329.99

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

There's also the ltd edition 1tb COD console bundle from GAME but thats £399.99

artful c0dger, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Xbox bundle for ESO?

I would not be surprised to see a bundle with Xbox One but not for release since Zenimax has not given a hard release date and hasn't even begun betas. It doesn't seem to me that there would be enough lead time for printing the boxes and doing any advertising.
    Titanfall was an xbox exclusive so Microsoft had more control over that title.

The Lady Bastet, Apr 9, 2014
  5. EthanBushell-77906C9 Win User

Bring out a Xbox One bundle without Kinect for $349

I completely agree, these xbox one Kinect less bundle price are not good, I can buy a xbox one Kinect bundle for £380. Or a xbox one Kinect less bundle for £350, that is a terrible price difference, the xbox one Kinect less bundle should be at maximum £300.
  6. xTheMorningstar Win User

Titanfall Bundle leaves early adopters wallets hurting.. HELP!

When the xbox one released it had day one bundles which included FIFA14 and Forza Bundles which included Forza5, now that titanfall is out titanfall is being bundled with the xbox one.

Titanfall could not be bundled at launch because it was not finished yet.

TLDR; Bundles change all the time, stop having a false sense of entitlement
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Headsets

8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

9. Anazoth-C6B031AF-A30 Win User

The Kinect??

The adaptor comes with the kinect censor. It doesn't come with the bundled 250g xbox bundle.
Thema:

Xbox bundle for ESO?

1. Xbox bundle for ESO? - Similar Threads - bundle ESO

2. Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?: I was wanting to buy this xbox bundle but when I came back from my holiday it was out of stock. Could anyone tell me when it will be restocked? I live in England if that helps. Thanks!...
  3. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.): Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox or Microsoft. I don't know how to contact...
  4. Civilization VI Expansion Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization VI Expansion Bundle: I have purchased the bundle and have the game running but as soon as I get to gatherin storm and try to join the multiplayer mode the game crashes. Does anyone know how to resolve this please....
  5. [Sea of Thieves] Redeemed cosmetics bundle on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    [Sea of Thieves] Redeemed cosmetics bundle on wrong Microsoft account: Good Afternoon All, I received a code for a Sea of Thieves cosmetics bundle via a twitch stream. When I went to redeem it within the Microsoft store, I accidentally redeemed it to my alternate...
  6. Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?: If I sell my Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition Xbox one bundle that came with a card to redeem a copy of fallen order - is there any way to allow the buyer to redeem the game again? Can I...
  7. FH3 FH4 ultimate bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 FH4 ultimate bundle: I found a FH3+FH4 ultimate bundle redeem code selling for 50 USD. but I already have a FH3 ultimate. If I redeem it, what's going to happens? I feel like it's will have some game's duplicating...
  8. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle Purchase Question: Hello! I bought the yellow jacket fortnite bundle in the microsoft store shop with microsoft rewards but the problem is that I don't have an xbox. I play on ps4 and I know I bought the bundle...
  9. I cant use the y1 and y2 opps on siege and cant refund the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use the y1 and y2 opps on siege and cant refund the bundle: I bought the Rainbow six siege deluxe edition so my other accounts will be able to use y1 and y2 operators and they don't get them. You cant refund it and when I make the account I bought it on my...
  10. Fortnite Skin Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Skin Bundle: Hi, I have question about the redeeming the spiderknight code. I redeemed the code on my xbox which is linked to my epic games account But i did not have fortnite downloaded. And when I logged in...