Xbox bundle for ESO?

Discus and support Xbox bundle for ESO? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder I Xbox would ever consider doing a bundle for ESO or maybe work out where they offer to pay the first 3 months of subcristion fees? What an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hard Hitter58, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Xbox bundle for ESO?

I wonder I Xbox would ever consider doing a bundle for ESO or maybe work out where they offer to pay the first 3 months of subcristion fees? What an awesome way to increase sales for x1 as well. In my mind Would be a smart marketing ploy

:)

Hard Hitter58, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Bring out a Xbox One bundle without Kinect for $349

I completely agree, these xbox one Kinect less bundle price are not good, I can buy a xbox one Kinect bundle for £380. Or a xbox one Kinect less bundle for £350, that is a terrible price difference, the xbox one Kinect less bundle should be at maximum £300.

EthanBushell-77906C99-F8D8-4580-B59A-59B4317F2A38, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Xbox one bundle with new call of duty ?

Simply Games do a bundle with the new white Sunset Overdrive bundle & COD for £339.99, it's out of stock at the moment but worth keeping an eye on in case it comes back in stock.

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-white-with-sunset-overdrive--call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

They also do a black console and COD for £329.99

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

There's also the ltd edition 1tb COD console bundle from GAME but thats £399.99

artful c0dger, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Xbox bundle for ESO?

I would not be surprised to see a bundle with Xbox One but not for release since Zenimax has not given a hard release date and hasn't even begun betas. It doesn't seem to me that there would be enough lead time for printing the boxes and doing any advertising.
    Titanfall was an xbox exclusive so Microsoft had more control over that title.

The Lady Bastet, Apr 9, 2014
  5. EthanBushell-77906C9 Win User

Bring out a Xbox One bundle without Kinect for $349

I completely agree, these xbox one Kinect less bundle price are not good, I can buy a xbox one Kinect bundle for £380. Or a xbox one Kinect less bundle for £350, that is a terrible price difference, the xbox one Kinect less bundle should be at maximum £300.
  6. xTheMorningstar Win User

Titanfall Bundle leaves early adopters wallets hurting.. HELP!

When the xbox one released it had day one bundles which included FIFA14 and Forza Bundles which included Forza5, now that titanfall is out titanfall is being bundled with the xbox one.

Titanfall could not be bundled at launch because it was not finished yet.

TLDR; Bundles change all the time, stop having a false sense of entitlement
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Headsets

8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

9. Anazoth-C6B031AF-A30 Win User

The Kinect??

The adaptor comes with the kinect censor. It doesn't come with the bundled 250g xbox bundle.
Thema:

Xbox bundle for ESO?

1. Xbox bundle for ESO? - Similar Threads - bundle ESO

2. Fortnite frozen bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite frozen bundle: I bought the fortnite game with the frozen pack bundle. I've entered the code, from the disc box, in xbox account but the bundle hasn't loaded... Any thoughts on how I can get the frozen bundle?...
  3. Minecraft Xbox Game bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Game bundle.: I purchased the Minecraft game bundle last year and I am trying to redeem the codes from the bundle. anyone know why they are not working? 5ce2f333-267c-4829-9245-63ee193055a2
  4. Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory: Hi I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well. I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish commentary. I purchased my bundle in game.co.uk...
  5. Controler with dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controler with dark vertex bundle: I want to be sure if i can enter the code of the dark vertex bundle in the microsoft store or in the xbox website (i have no xbox). I want to know before buy it. Thanks for your reply....
  6. Dúvida sobre valor de bundle de expansões do forza 4[Translation-Doubt about Forza 4...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvida sobre valor de bundle de expansões do forza 4[Translation-Doubt about Forza 4...: Assinei o xbox game pass (PC) para jogar o jogo Forza 4. Estou interessado em comprar as expansões porém algo me deixou intrigado. A expansão ilha da fortuna custa R$51,70 e a expansão lego custa...
  7. Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading: I purchased a bundled xbox one with gears of war 4 when it first came out. I redeemed the code, and the game works. but haven't played with it for some time, so now when I log into the game, it...
  8. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle: Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Sorry its in french) And...
  9. Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle: My question is will i get the dlc terminator ? 41d8e473-cb33-4a93-a629-ecf9458aa6ed
  10. I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me: I purchased the Eon bundle from the stor but it did not got entered in my account. a379c7c7-94c0-4100-8694-a7f1f01f1b99