Xbox can you just get your stuff together

Discus and support Xbox can you just get your stuff together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So what is going with xbox one live? I have some many problems with this *** console that it makes me not even want to own one. I just want it to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMR iMPeCCaBLE, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Xbox can you just get your stuff together

So what is going with xbox one live? I have some many problems with this *** console that it makes me not even want to own one. I just want it to be fixed or something spit out solutions.

1. Out of no where chat decides not any more or can't change back and forth through game chat and party chat

2. Friends list won't even show up or just says that everyone is offline when I know for fact that people are online

3. Games just freeze out of now where and make it weird noise and I have to close it or I go to the dashboard just to invite a friend and freezes

All I want is just to play games without having to worry about something happen and most of this a rant because I am fed up with this ***

:)

xMR iMPeCCaBLE, Dec 27, 2014
  2. get your **** together xbox

I have been suspended for calling someone a name, and because it's at 8 year old kid who shouldn't be playing this **** anyway he reports me. now i get a week of **** suspension while cheaters and scammers are **** running free. you can't even **** email
    them about it and you know why, **** injustice to the people, they want good feed back, they won't take the stuff that actually **** matters

Xbox can you just get your stuff together [​IMG]

AmaznAmuricun, Dec 27, 2014
  3. get your **** together xbox

better to wait for the suspension to get over.

Steve.

InsetAtol83585, Dec 27, 2014
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

xbox needs to get their stuff together

Netflix streaming problems are more on your connection and
    Netflix's servers, not the Xbox servers.
  5. Jay O. Win User

physical server and network has a limit eventually...
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

Doesnt matter if they are watching Netflix (or whatever streaming service) on Xbox or Apple Tv or some other device. This pandemic has forced more people to stay at home, and a lot of those are streaming data - this is going to force massive congestion onto
    a limited resource (the internet).

Coupled with that you also have a increase in the number of gamers (on all platforms)

All these things add to the issues we are all experiences
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Hi clease68,

It isn’t just an Xbox server issue but an ISP issue. With everyone being asked to self isolate, stay indoors or work from home, there is a huge strain being placed on ISP and that will impact your gaming.

We have to give thanks and kudos to the people who are keeping everything running and whilst at times it can be frustrating, Everyone is doing the best given the circumstances.
  8. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

No, they don't. Video games aren't the biggest priority when people are getting sick and dying and running low on supplies etc. It's too dangerous to be in a workplace right now so the servers are going to be rocky all we can do now is stay safe and be
    patient.
Thema:

Xbox can you just get your stuff together

1. Xbox can you just get your stuff together - Similar Threads - stuff together

2. xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff: ok so i accidentally got game pass ultimate instead of game pass for 1$. That was fine but i wanted to cancel the recurring billing so i could get regular game pass next month. As soon as i cancel...
  3. xbox needs to get their stuff together

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox needs to get their stuff together: ever since CODIV-18, xbox servers have been strained. xbox is putting off upgrading them. the biggest problem is people streaming netflix. if u want netflix, get an apple tv. your ruining us...
  4. I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned: Hello I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didnt know that this will get me suspended and if been trying to apologise to Microsoft for that how do I apologise and will I get suspended I didnt know...
  5. Messed up stuff

in XBoX on Windows
    Messed up stuff: I have just lost 2 times all my Minecraft progress on W10 Edition and now I lost my Forza Horizon 4 data. I am honestly very tired of this company's stuff. Never again if I cant get any of that...
  6. Paying for stuff i dont get

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying for stuff i dont get: Why am i paying Microsoft for a service when i dont have access to it im so sick of it its crazy I PAY FOR XBOX GOLD NOW ITS TELLING ME TO UPDATE MY PAYMENT INFO BUT ON MY BANK STATEMENT IT...
  7. all my stuff is transfered????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my stuff is transfered????: so i tried signing in to my xbox account on mc ps4 and it didnt work so i sign in to my other account i went to play my mc bedrock on xbox but my skins and minecoins are gone i made sure if i was...
  8. Stuff ain't working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuff ain't working.: This is my problem. When I hold down the Xbox button my shut off controller/power off should cone up. Correct? Well it doesn't. It doesn't workon either my controller or steering wheel. I tried to...
  9. Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home: After 8 years of no bad remarks on my account, I was playing my first game of rainbow six siege last night. I received a message from a player who I wasn't even instigating just out of the blue...
  10. Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft get your stuff together you're moving out of my home: After 8 years of no bad remarks on my account, I was playing my first game of rainbow six siege last night. I received a message from a player who I wasn't even instigating just out of the blue...