Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address

Discus and support Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address I would factory reset my xbox but my computer, which is connected via wifi, also says "teredo IP... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by gmoney1430, Oct 21, 2019.

1. gmoney1430
    gmoney1430 Guest

I would factory reset my xbox but my computer, which is connected via wifi, also says "teredo IP unavailable." So I'm thinking that it's not the Xbox. I also took my modem/gateway out of bridge mode and connected my computer via wifi to that and still
    got the teredo error. So as of now I think it's my ISP which is WOW.

:)

gmoney1430, Oct 21, 2019
  2. PrimaryLaker24 Win User

I've been having the teredo connection problem with xbox live parties since the last system update. I've spent about 8 hours the past 2 days trying to fix this issue, but nothing has worked. I am starting to hear about more people running into this teredo
    connection issue.
  3. XtremExEntitY Win User

I was sitting here for 3 hours trying to figure this out. Found a random page about DNS issues

GO TO

1. Network Settings

2. Advanced Settings

3. DNS Settings

4. Select Manual

5. Change Primary DNS address to 8.8.8.8

6. Change Secondary DNS address to 8.8.4.4

7. Now go back and it will say "It's all good, Your console is connected to the internet"

And for me my NAT went immediately to OPEN give it a try hope this helps!
  4. Gashlycrumb Win User

I appreciate you posting it. Turns out there is one more port that COD needs opened than what Xbox needs to have an open NAT (3075-UDP).

I turned off the Xbox (did a hard reset just to be sure), set up a static ip address for it, UPnP is enabled, did up all the ports, unplugged the power from the router for a full minute, turned the Xbox back on, ran the multiplayer connection test which
    say All good (open NAT type too), and the game still gets the Connection Failed.

I even unplugged the ethernet cable from the Xbox, hard reset the console and tried to connect wirelessly in-game with an Open NAT. Still got the connection error.
  5. jose.reinaldo Win User

It's crazy though. Playing PUBG now with zero issues and it's also cross platform. No issues with Gears either. No clue what to make of all of this. I'm tempted to red box it on ps4 just to see if it works there. I played the beta there with
    no issue.
    This will sound completely counterintuitive after my previous post, but adding it anyways in case it helps in your case.

These are two posts in Activision Support website:

1. Port Forwarding and NAT FAQ
    2. Ports used for Call of Duty Games

Even if only for troubleshooting purposes, you can try setting the port forwarding rules needed for Xbox Live and CoD MW. The above are the guides for CoD, and this is for Xbox Live:

Xbox One Network Ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One
  6. PSYCH0naut 97 Win User

It has nothing to do with the new COD I never preordered or downloaded beta and I'm having the issue with my teredo IP address.. it's on xbox's end we all have different ISPs and router types and it's the same exact issue. Only link is XBOX SO FIX YOUR
    S***!!!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect due

2. I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft): Ive powered down the console and I have internet. I cannot get the games to connect to the servers though. Anything else I can try? 0f56a4a6-8d11-49aa-86cb-5ba428dab1c4
  3. : Cannot connect to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Cannot connect to xbox live: : Cannot connect to xbox live please make sure that you are useing a profile that has and active xbox live membership. 3 things to check profile password active membership thanks steve aka...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc: Hi I cannot connect to xbox live party chat every time I log into xbox companion app on my PC and try and join a freinds party the loading circle just keeps spinning and eventually it does not...
  5. Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to own Minecraft server - "authenticate Microsoft services": I set up a Minecraft server and friends are able to log into the server. However, I cannot log into my own server I am using Minecraft pocket addition on a fairly new iPad. When I click o the...
  6. Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services: Hello, I redeemed a code for Gears 5, installed and can launch the game properly. However, I cannot connect to the online services. I always get "offline" as status, cannot connect to the store...
  7. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  8. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account: upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live due to unavailability of an update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live due to unavailability of an update!: For some reason I cannot connect to Xbox Live. It was working perfectly well, but when I went to sign back in after an hour break the following message appeared: 'A SYSTEM UPDATE IS REQUIRED TO...
  10. Connected to Xbox Live, yet cannot play any multiplayer games due to error "You must be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to Xbox Live, yet cannot play any multiplayer games due to error "You must be ...: Yesterday upon getting home I decided I would play on my Xbox One. It was all good until I attempted to load into a mulitplayer game (COD AW for example). I attempted to get into multiplayer, and...