Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to Microsoft store at all. When I do it tells me "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I also cannot access Xbox assist... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Went Brown, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Went Brown
    Went Brown Guest

I can't connect to Microsoft store at all. When I do it tells me "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I also cannot access Xbox assist and I don't have xbox live but have never needed it to use xbox assist.

:)

Went Brown, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Went Brown Win User

How do I reset the network settings of my xbox?
  3. Went Brown Win User

Nope can't access any of them.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Went Brown,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to tackle this problem you're experiencing at the moment. I can totally see how this could be confusing. Problems with the console not connecting to the store usually have to do with the connection
    to Xbox Live services you're getting from your modem or network hardware. If your network is alright, then I suggest trying a soft factory reset of the console. It's a factory reset that cleans out your console, reinstalls the current version of the dashboard,
    doesn't uninstall any of your games/apps and in general is a great troubleshooting step for most problems.

Once you have made sure that your network is set up appropriately (with an open NAT type) and that you have all the sign-in information for any important gamertags you have on your console, try the steps outlined in our How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted in reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  5. Aventhyz Win User

Restart your router and your Xbox, also reset the network settings of your Xbox, you should also try to buy what you want at Microsoft Store website when an error like this happens
  6. Went Brown Win User

That didn't work either. And I don't have xbox live, in other words. I'm not subscribed.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cannot connect to Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  3. All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...: I've never had an issue with my Xbox One. Today, I logged in and my network connection is fine but when I went to play NBA 2K18, it would not allow me to connect to Xbox Live. I then attempted...
  4. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server: For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164
  5. Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo, cannot connect to server.: I had problems last night, connecting up to any country. I did manage to get onto France. I am in UK. But played one game, and then game frozen at the end of game. I could not collect my Bingo...
  6. Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week: I keep getting the same error message. I have deleted and reinstalled Sudoku twice and it has not helped. I am having no trouble with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles though. Is there a fix?...
  7. I cannot connect To Microsoft Bingo. It just says Connection in progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect To Microsoft Bingo. It just says Connection in progress: I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo and have not been unable to for 3 days. It always says Connection In Progress. Please help 3e909c70-b487-4feb-b6c7-0397c7057037
  8. cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo: Unable to connect to the server. When will this be fixed? 7c8c2eb3-b4a7-44d8-a105-3636d87b9ba8
  9. Cannot connect to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: It has been almost a month that I have been unable to connect to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Desktop PC, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, please fix it, or, have you chosen to remove the on-line...
  10. Still cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo. It's been over 24 hours now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo. It's been over 24 hours now.: Still unable to connect to the game. ae3c5c70-57d3-4193-bd6d-922dc3b778d0