Xbox cannot work in conjunction with my computer or any device

Discus and support Xbox cannot work in conjunction with my computer or any device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It all started around 5 weeks ago where my Xbox would just disconnect the Internet for all devices on the network. However, last week it just started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J.P.Gunson, Mar 16, 2014.

1. J.P.Gunson
    J.P.Gunson Guest

It all started around 5 weeks ago where my Xbox would just disconnect the Internet for all devices on the network. However, last week it just started working fine but once again it doesn't work anymore. Can anyone help?

:)

J.P.Gunson, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Tempico
    Tempico Guest
    Xbox Video "Sorry we can't play this item right now. Please try again later."

Same. Cannot view any of my collection on my computer, but works fine on the Xbox. Please fix this!

Tempico, Mar 16, 2014
  3. ibgood
    ibgood Guest
    Xbox One HDMI output not showing

Could be a bad GPU in the xbox. If you have a computer monitor or any other device that accepts HDMI/DVI try that.

My xbox one works fine on my daughters small 24" Vizio TV. I get no signal on my LG or Panasonic large screen TVs or through AVR.

I have an advanced replacement on its way and I'm hoping everything works with it.

ibgood, Mar 16, 2014
  4. RandomneSSWON Win User

Please do something

You have no idea how computers especially Xboxes work as in their programming and this guy works in conjunction with Microsoft so he isn't 3rd party.

Mod Edited
  5. Tempico Win User

Xbox Video "Sorry we can't play this item right now. Please try again later."

Same. Cannot view any of my collection on my computer, but works fine on the Xbox. Please fix this!
  6. Biggybazooka Win User

External Hard Drive Troubles!!!!

Have you tried plugging the device into the computer? That might help determine if there is an issue with the device itself. I have a similar issue now where my xbox will not detect my device at all but the power light is solid for me and my computer says
    that it is working fine.
  7. 治星野 Win User

Xbox One controller is not working

My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running
    the device troubleshooter, trying to use another USB slot. I also cannot see the controller in the device manager.

It is 1697 model.
  8. Anthropomorphic Win User

Xbox Controller Bluetooth Stopped Working on Windows 10

The controller cannot pair with any computer, in fact it is not even visible on any computer. As I said, the Xbox button on the controller flashes slowly when I press and hold the button but as soon as I let go it switches off entirely. Pressing and holding
    the Xbox button for a slow flash and then simultaneously pressing the sync button, which would usually result in a fast flash, does not result in a fast flash, it just keeps flashing slowly. When I plug the device into an external power source, the Xbox button
    slashes slowly but the sync button still does not cause it to flash more quickly and it is not visible to any device. Thus I am quite sure that it is not a problem with the computer but with the controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox cannot work in conjunction with my computer or any device - Similar Threads - cannot conjunction computer

2. Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.)

in XboX Insiders
    Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.): Good Morning, everyone. So apparently, I've been having some Party & Game Invite Issues with Xbox due to me being part of the Insiders Program. I see that they fixed the Invites... But now, I...
  3. Cannot delete or transfer owmership of club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot delete or transfer owmership of club: Hey. I am on a child account and I have made a social club which I cannot get rid of. If I try and delete it or transfer it's ownership from the Xbox, then it says "That didn't work" and "Sorry,...
  4. Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005: I used different way to solve this error ->Today reinstall window10 ->Done all Window Updated However I cannot solve the problem Before I reinstall window 10, I used different solutions from...
  5. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  6. 地平线4无法在线游戏[Horizon 4 cannot play online]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4无法在线游戏[Horizon 4 cannot play online]: 我费了九牛二虎之力终于搞定了家长监护和网络问题,打开地平线4以后蓝图、涂装、车辆调 、拍卖都能正常使用,可唯独与在线多人游戏有关的选项不能使用,总是提示我与服务器通讯时发生错误,这种情况该怎么解决,求解答 [Translation - I spent the best efforts to finally solve the parental control and network...
  7. No puedo recibir ninguna invitación de juego o de grupo, pero yo si puedo mandar.[I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo recibir ninguna invitación de juego o de grupo, pero yo si puedo mandar.[I cannot...: Tengo cuentas y de la nada en esta cuenta principal no puedo recibir invitaciones a grupos y a juegos pero si yo mando si les llegan ¿Cómo se podria solucionar esto? [Translation - I have...
  8. Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend): a few weeks? Months? ago, i stopped receiving most notifications, like invites to game and party and messages tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset...
  9. Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends: First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community. As the title says I can't add friends or...
  10. I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite: Dear microsoft i have bean having an issue with logging into my microsoft fortnite account. Every time i login this shows up: [img] Microsoft i need suggestions on how to fix or you need to fix...