Xbox can't connect to internet

Discus and support Xbox can't connect to internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox can't connect to internet Recently I got a new modem and router and a new internet all together, maybe a couple months ago. Starting about a week... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WildxRiver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. WildxRiver
    WildxRiver Guest

Recently I got a new modem and router and a new internet all together, maybe a couple months ago. Starting about a week ago I lost all connection to the internet on my xbox. It shows the internet that I can connect to but when I try to connect the xbox comes
    up saying it can't connect and to try to restart/unplug my router/modem and try again. I'd try again and I've done the process multiple times and still nothing. Then it tells me to see if my wifi filters out the MAC ID which confuses me because it was fine
    up until a week ago and nothing changed. It told me to come to the forums to find out how to change it and I don't see anything. I've tried every other "idea" the xbox provides and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me find out how to fix this problem?

:)

WildxRiver, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Can't connect to Internet

Can't connect to Internet
    I can't connect to the Internet

DressiestToe27, Dec 19, 2016
  3. How do I connect to the internet?

My Xbox One is wired to the internet but it says can't connect to the internet.

TrussingFiber90, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Xbox can't connect to internet - Similar Threads - can't connect internet

2. Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet: I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say in the manual - nothing helped. When you try...
  3. Can't connect to the internet in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the internet in general: Whenever I try to connect. it tells me "Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again" b413528f-03cb-45f5-b279-c44425f52895
  4. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  5. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  6. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.: Recently we had a problem where our Xbox 360 could no longer log on to XBox live. The problem has come back. I'd appreciate suggestions on what I might try to get things working properly. The...
  7. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  8. Can't connect to internet service

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to internet service: Hi, I'm actually playing on pc and all my game related to the microsoft store are unable to connect/use internet. I got gears of war 4 and state of decay 2 and in both case i cant play with...
  9. Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes: I can't connect to internet and website doesn't recognize the error codes it gives. Been an xbox live member since the very first original xbox. It's about frustrating enough just to go to another...
  10. XBOX无法连接互联网[XBOX can't connect to the internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无法连接互联网[XBOX can't connect to the internet]: 尊敬的微软工作人员: 您好!我的Windows系统内置的XBOX应用出了点问题,以下为问题描述: 我的电脑已经正常连接宽带网络,打开XBOX出现“您需要在Internet连接状态下使用该应用程序...........”但是,当我关闭宽带转而用 线网连接手机热点时,XBOX竟然可以联网并正常使用了。手机流量毕竟有限,所以我希望您帮我解决 法在宽带网络下打开XBOX的问题。 衷心感谢...