Xbox can't connect to internet

Discus and support Xbox can't connect to internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox can't connect to internet Recently I got a new modem and router and a new internet all together, maybe a couple months ago. Starting about a week... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WildxRiver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. WildxRiver
    WildxRiver Guest

Recently I got a new modem and router and a new internet all together, maybe a couple months ago. Starting about a week ago I lost all connection to the internet on my xbox. It shows the internet that I can connect to but when I try to connect the xbox comes
    up saying it can't connect and to try to restart/unplug my router/modem and try again. I'd try again and I've done the process multiple times and still nothing. Then it tells me to see if my wifi filters out the MAC ID which confuses me because it was fine
    up until a week ago and nothing changed. It told me to come to the forums to find out how to change it and I don't see anything. I've tried every other "idea" the xbox provides and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me find out how to fix this problem?

:)

WildxRiver, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Can't connect to Internet

Can't connect to Internet
    I can't connect to the Internet

DressiestToe27, Dec 19, 2016
  3. How do I connect to the internet?

My Xbox One is wired to the internet but it says can't connect to the internet.

TrussingFiber90, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  5. SoulDogWarrior Win User

my network is up, laptop connected, but xbox cannot connect.

Can't connect to what? Router? internet? Xbox?
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Can't connect to internet

Unplug your router for 30 seconds from electricity. Then turn it on, it could help. If you do not try deleting the cache in Xbox, you will do so by holding the Xbox Power button on the console for 10 seconds.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Can't connect to internet

Have you tried to contact AT&T or your internet service provider? I think if you ask them to open some ports, that may solve it. Had that happen with me once.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

can't connect to internet

Seems that there are some server side flaws.

A lot of people are receiving errors.
Thema:

1. Xbox can't connect to internet - Similar Threads - can't connect internet

2. Xbox game pass games can't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass games can't connect to the internet: Hello, I brough the xbox game pass recently and none of the games I have tried have been able to connect to the internet. I can log in to the xbox app fine, and I can I download and launch games....
  3. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  4. All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.: Hello! Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there, i getting error "Now unable to sync data to...
  5. : Can't connect to internet - tried everything

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't connect to internet - tried everything: : Can't connect to internet - tried everything My xbox says, NAT type: service is unavailable & teredo I've tried power cycle, unplugging router, tried wireless and wired connection, still...
  6. Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet: Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet I have both a normal top mounted 120 GB Xbox HDD and a 500GB Sata HDD connected through a docking station both show...
  7. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  8. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...
  9. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  10. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...