Xbox Can't Find Uninstalled Game

Discus and support Xbox Can't Find Uninstalled Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode from the Microsoft Store. I was receiving an error message stating "the person who bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattBourke1, Sep 14, 2021.

1. MattBourke1
    MattBourke1 Guest

I've recently purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode from the Microsoft Store. I was receiving an error message stating "the person who bought this needs to sign in." I couldn't resolve this issue so I uninstalled the game.

Now the game doesn't show up in my Full Library but all my other games do, even ones I've previously uninstalled.

When I search for the game on the Microsoft Store it only shows all the other versions of the game (deluxe edition etc) and I can't see the one I bought (Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode) to reinstall it. I only purchased the game 4 days ago.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Cheers,

MB

:)

MattBourke1, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

You can view the purchase in your order history via the link below?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

*If yes, try the following procedures.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Go to console settings, general tab>network and internet settings>advanced options>alternative mac address>click clear. After that restart your console.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After that restart the console, and add the account again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Story Mode is not a game. Story Mode is an add-on for Red Dead Online. You need to have Red Dead Online in order to play the seperately purchased Story Mode. Red Dead Online was a part of Game Pass but has been removed so you will need to purchase it seperately in order to play Story Mode.

[​IMG]
  4. Boet 80 Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts on XBOX ONE freezes after opening screen

I can't seem to find where I uninstall games. What menu is that in? Thx
  5. Canbanana Win User

halo warthog for forza horizon 3

same issue, had it installed.. made the mistake of uninstalling it and now it doesn't appear in ready to install list and can't find it nor does it show up in game.
  6. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Hi, thanks for the response.

Where did you mean to uninstall it? I've tried the following:

• In the Xbox Game Pass for PC app, I've right-clicked on the game where it appears on the left hand side, and selected 'Uninstall Game'. This doesn't do anything - the game remains in the list on the left hand side, and if I click 'Install', I get the same
      issue.
    • I've tried going into Settings -> Apps and Features, to try and find the game in there to uninstall. The game does not appear in the list of installed apps, so I can't uninstall it here.
    • I've tried searching on the hard drive for any files with the game's name. Nothing here to delete.
    • I've uninstalled and re-installed the Xbox Game Pass for PC app. Same problem persists.
Thema:

1. Xbox Can't Find Uninstalled Game - Similar Threads - Can't Find Uninstalled

2. I can't find KB5004476 optional update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find KB5004476 optional update.: Hello. I can't run flight simulator on my pc from last week. I found this solution, but I can't find KB5004476 optional update on windows update. Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you...
  3. I can't find the setting to allow me to play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the setting to allow me to play minecraft multiplayer.: I had just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. My account is over 13 and for some reason is says that I can't play multiplayer because of a setting on the Microsoft account. I...
  4. I can't find my online-privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my online-privacy settings.: So recently, I bought minecraft bedrock but I wasn't able to play with a friend because of privacy settings, when I go to family and online settings, it sends me to another website that doesn't...
  5. Xbox App on PC can't find games after reboot (I need to reinstall it everytime)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC can't find games after reboot (I need to reinstall it everytime): Hi ! I've downloaded the Xbox app recently (about a week ago) when I joined the Game Pass. I downloaded one game (Grounded) and then, after a couple hours, I shut down my computer. The day...
  6. Invited to beta but can't find the beta on the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Invited to beta but can't find the beta on the insider program: I got invited to a beta of a game, the email said its starting right now I downloaded the insider program but its not there, any help? submitted by /u/Wolfyisaguardian [link] [comments]
  7. Halo MCC can't find social matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC can't find social matchmaking: Hi guys, I'm having trouble finding Halo MCC social matches on Steam and I don't know why. I was playing without problems until session 7 was updated, now I go in and it can be a whole afternoon...
  8. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  9. We uninstalled rocket league on Xbox one as per instructions but can't find it in reinstall ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We uninstalled rocket league on Xbox one as per instructions but can't find it in reinstall ...: We uninstalled Xbox one rocket league because all other methods failed after it froze after the latest update. It should have been available to reinstall but it's not there.... Tried to reload...
  10. Can't find or reinstall Survivor Pack after uninstalling?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find or reinstall Survivor Pack after uninstalling?: Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I pre-ordered the Gold Edition on Xbox one. With this, we got all the item packs installed. However my boyfriend uninstalled *all* instead of just the beta, and now...