Xbox Can't Update

Discus and support Xbox Can't Update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Here's the deal: Xbox is connected to the internet fine. It couldn't connect to Xbox Live. So, I removed my account. Then, I tried to re-add my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlakeWilliams1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Can't Update

Here's the deal:

Xbox is connected to the internet fine. It couldn't connect to Xbox Live. So, I removed my account. Then, I tried to re-add my account, but it spun and spun and then the box just disappeared leaving me at the "add new" screen that I was at before. Next,
    I go to reset console via the settings -> console info page. Now, it's trying to update on reset, but it can't. It's giving me the following message:

"You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong. For help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help.

Console ID:

Error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201"

Options are: "try again", "check network connection" (it's fine), and "turn off xbox" (to which I turn it back on to the same situation).

Any known solutions to this problem?

Side note: I also can't connect to the Microsoft forums without my VPN active. Not sure if they are related or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

:)

BlakeWilliams1, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Can't Update

1. Xbox Can't Update - Similar Threads - Can't Update

2. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...
  3. I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview: I've enrolled for the Xbox One Update Preview but the pending screen has stayed the same for over 4 days now. It said that it would take about 2 hours for it to register but it's still pending....
  4. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  5. Xbox one can't update error 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't update error 0x80070570: I cant update my xbox one. Error 0x80070570. I need help. Xbox one is now staying offline. c15db760-0b7d-40f7-bf13-36685537f6b4
  6. Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: I think I've pretty much exhausted every solution I can find for this error or status code. I cannot seem to find the status code when I search it, I've downloaded the file from my computer to a...
  7. Can't update gears 5 on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update gears 5 on my pc: When I go to update gears 5 on my PC, I get an error. There's no error code it just says error. 71906b63-8524-4a99-9351-ae6163b4052e
  8. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  9. Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13: yesterday, the 1.13 update for bedrock edition released and I have seen many people playing it, but I followed the update instructions on minecraft.net, which tells me to go the windows store and...
  10. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]