Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio. Unless without game chat audio. :/

Discus and support Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio. Unless without game chat audio. :/ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio but records actual audio even though I did everything like set audio output to speakers and headset and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DekaLat1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. DekaLat1
    DekaLat1 Guest

Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio. Unless without game chat audio. :/

Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio but records actual audio even though I did everything like set audio output to speakers and headset and what not. If this is some protection thing that Microsoft is doing... STOP. like Xbox capture is amazing
    but is now **** because I can't hear anything funny coming from the game anymore. Like what where you guys thinking. If it is some protection scheme then stop it because with it xbox capture is worth little to nothing.

There is no funny without game chat audio.

:)

DekaLat1, Oct 11, 2020
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox Live Capture Card Public Audio

If you capture the game chat you are supposed to be able to record the audio
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

In Cod Warfare you can capture game audio simply by recording.

My friends on the same system can record in game chat Audio but i can't
  5. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  6. SandM1tch Win User

Is there an in game A / V recorder box that does not require a pc/laptop

It will only record in-game chat if you set sound output to BOTH the connected headset and TV speakers (Xbox Guide>Preferences>Voice) and are using an audio connection that also passes through the Avermedia capture device. For example, HDMI from the Xbox
    360 to your capture device will capture voice with it set to BOTH since HDMI carries audio and video. Red and White RCA cables to the capture device will also capture ingame chat.

-

So basically, if you do not want this, only choose output to Headset. Not TV speakers or Both.
Thema:

1. Xbox Capture not recording in game chat audio. Unless without game chat audio. :/ - Similar Threads - Capture recording game

2. Game capture not recording full length

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture not recording full length: I have my captures set to 720 P and when I go to record three minutes or five minutes of my gameplay while I’m still in the game something happens and it causes the game the only record 10 seconds...
  3. Game Capture not recording properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Capture not recording properly: I've been having an issue with the game clip feature. I have it set to record 2 minutes at 1080p(have tried other resolutions and times) yet it only ever seems to want to record about 5-12 seconds...
  4. Capturing game chat on recorded clips for Xbox One.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Capturing game chat on recorded clips for Xbox One.: I was able to record audio chat on recorded game clips when i had a 3.5mm mic plugged into my controller. Ever since i started using Astro A50 xbox headsets I can no longer record game chat. I...
  5. Game capture recording 5 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game capture recording 5 seconds: Sometimes my game capture only captures 5 Seconds. I have it set for 30 seconds, 1080p SDR, saving internally. I have 337 GB of storage free on my console. The problem isn't lack of storage. Xbox...
  6. It doesn’t record my game captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    It doesn’t record my game captures: Recently i have had issues with my game clips. When i press the Xbox button then X nothing happens, the capture icon doesnt appear. I need to find a way to fix it as i upload these clips to social...
  7. some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar: in windows 10 i have this xbox game bar which lets you capture footage of your game. but when i finished recording and played it back i noticed that sounds like the deathblow/running/ enemy noises...
  8. Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures: Ive been playing Cod Warrfare and ive recorded captures through the xbox game DVR system and it records all of my party’s voices live as we playthrough.... but not my own? how do i get so it...
  9. Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length: Hey there everyone, i am just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with recording gameplay. For instance on my xbox one x i have it set to record for 1 minute at 1080 but it only record for...
  10. Using XBox game bar for game capture gett hissing sound in recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Using XBox game bar for game capture gett hissing sound in recordings: Hi when using Xbox game bar to record games I get hissing sound in recordings with microphone option turned on with microphone hooked up or not hooked up. 5b4e9de3-4d06-4572-b6ee-10403a0aa009