Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds

Discus and support Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes it’s 6 seconds and others 11 seconds. Usually random lengths of time but never 30seconds like it’s supposed t be submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds

Sometimes it’s 6 seconds and others 11 seconds. Usually random lengths of time but never 30seconds like it’s supposed t be

submitted by /u/catsnbikess
    [link] [comments]

/u/catsnbikess, Aug 28, 2019
  2. grafix143 Win User

Xbox Capture

I am using a capture card - external and a microphone on PC or laptop to stream or record .

this is the only option if you want your voice to be recorded .
  3. Queen of Misery Win User

Microphone not working in recording.

The built-in capture option doesn't record voice, sadly. You would need to buy special equipment to record for YouTube. (Ex: Elgato, etc.)
  4. carb0nknight Win User

Will Xbox One work with capture cards?

Yeah they will work, but the Xbox One will also be able to record game footage on its own, though not with all the capabilities/options of an actual capture card.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Xbox One Game DVR Help

There aren't any aftermarket recording apps for the Xbox One. If you want to record longer than 5 mins, your only option, other than buying an external capture card, is to stream to Twitch and switch on "Archive Broadcasts" in your settings on the twitch.tv
    website.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

5 Minutes of DVR gameplay

This is a free service they threw into the system.. of course it will be basic and bare boned. if you want to record full games just go out and buy yourself a capture device....
Thema:

Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds

1. Xbox capture option is not recording a full 30seconds - Similar Threads - capture option recording

2. Xbox is only capturing 6 seconds of clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is only capturing 6 seconds of clips: This has occurred several times before but I’ve never figured out why it happens. Sometimes what should be a 30 second capture turns into a 6 second clips with no sound. Anyone ever have this...
  3. captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    captures: Guys at microsoft im actually done with xbox and the capture system you guys over there got rid of one of my favourite clips of all time And im not happy about it and i would like yous to try and...
  4. Can't Change Game Capture Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Game Capture Location: I've read another forum, where it says wherever I put the capture folder it will store captured video there. So I did and it was working well. But later I've changed my drive letter. and the video...
  5. Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash: Playing Generation Zero without issue, used Alexa to trigger a capture "Alexa, tell Xbox to record that.". I got the notification that Alexa had triggered the command, then the one when it had...
  6. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter: When i try to share a game capture to twitter i get a thing saying "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while." ive had this issue for a few days now. i checked to see if my...
  8. Xbox app game captures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app game captures: I recently tried to access my game captures on my iphone 8+ and when i hit the play button, my captures show up for a split second as a black screen then seemingly time out, and minimize back to...
  9. DVR does not show live capture options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVR does not show live capture options: [img] It used to say record that, last 5 minutes and start recording. I don't know what happened. All options for DVR are checked!!! 774084fa-65e3-4c3a-912b-2506870841b8
  10. GameDVR capture options missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameDVR capture options missing: I typically like to take screenshots or game captures of glitches, cool happenstances, or generally funny things. I know the GameDVR works with Fallout 4, and I have the "Allow broadcasts and game...