Xbox Captures Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Captures Not Working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! My Game Captures aren't working They're not coming up on XboxApp in captures, They're not uploading to xbox live, When I click on them on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I’mPregnant, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Captures Not Working

Hello! My Game Captures aren't working They're not coming up on XboxApp in captures, They're not uploading to xbox live, When I click on them on xbox it comes up with a message saying "Something went wrong. Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment.
    Try again in a while." This is been going on for about a week or two now. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

:)

I’mPregnant, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

your DVR storage may be full check the GameDVR app to check your storage
  3. DBella831 Win User

Make sure that your storage isnt full, hopefully that will help.
  4. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

Game Captures

go to the xbox menu, capture and share tab, then view all captures.
    If not, try restarting the console.

Please let me know if it doesn't work.
  5. AliImtiaz Win User

XBOX app on windows 10

The Xbox App or a game capture should work. Hope I helped.
  6. RainbowDash Dah Win User

External Capture Cards - Will they work?

Exactly what this means is unknown at the moment, though a safe bet would be that Netflix or Blu-ray movies can’t be recorded. Spencer did try to clear the air for anyone concerned about this; “If all you care about is getting the gameplay, you’re fine,”
    he stated.

This is good news for gamers that currently possess high-end capture cards like the Elgato Game Capture HD or the Hauppage HD PVR2. Especially after Microsoft confirmed that current gaming headsets for the Xbox 360 will only work on the Xbox One unless an
    adapter is purchased separately. People will still be able to capture their gameplay, and upload it to the internet without having to buy an adapter or completely new device

attackofthefanboy.com/.../capture-cards-work-xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox Captures Not Working - Similar Threads - Captures Working

2. Game captures not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures not working properly: Trying to take game clips while playing Warzone. I have my record what happened set to 2 minutes. If i use that i get 11-19 seconds usually of a random part of that 2 minutes. If i select a time...
  3. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  4. my 3.0 usb 32 gb not working to record captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 3.0 usb 32 gb not working to record captures: this is the third time buying a USB for my Xbox and this time i bought a Toshiba 32 GB 3.0 USB . I formatted it perfectly yet it still records up tto 2 mins . I've tried everything and by now I'm...
  5. Alpha insider Xbox one x (4k capture doesn’t work)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha insider Xbox one x (4k capture doesn’t work): Just moved from 1080p to 4k capture and noticed it’s bugged out at only recording 2 seconds of clip for a 30 second capture. Is this known? Thanks anyways. The tekken rage quitters submitted by...
  6. Now Game DVR can only capture 1080p clips. Even screenshots are not working anymore!...

in XboX Insiders
    Now Game DVR can only capture 1080p clips. Even screenshots are not working anymore!...: It's like day after day it's becoming worse and worse. Maybe we are going to see some upgrades or a total new experience to the Game DVR function? Can I dream a bit? submitted by...
  7. Captures not working all the time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Captures not working all the time.: Why is it that only sometimes when I got to capture a clip it’ll only be for 4 or 6 seconds!? It really makes me mad!!! 024cdd10-b81a-4f87-83f9-5881f756111a
  8. Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...: Latest Beta update and now absolutely all clips can't be saved anymore. No matter the game and if it's done using controller or phone app. All of them seems to be corrupted, saving 22 seconds,...
  9. Capture on Xbox one not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture on Xbox one not working.: Regardless of what i do i can't seem to get my capture function on the xbox one s to work properly. I have tried 720p all durations and 1080p all duration. Each time it only captures a fraction of...
  10. 4K Capturing no longer working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Capturing no longer working properly: Hello everyone, I hope someone can shed some light on my problem. As of the latest dashboard update my 4K game clips no longer work. So yes they were working previously so it's not an issue of...